Quick Match

NikolaiNikolai Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi all, why are players not paired with other players with the same level of hq? It would be much more fair, would not it? As a player may very well have a hq 24 for about 15,000-17,000 medals. It's not fair to be compared to such strong players ... In my case I'm hq 19 and I come across this kind of opponent even though I had to lower my number of medals.

I would like to spend hq 20 (I have not made deposits ..) to have a chance but I do not have the necessary resources and my alliance will not help me because I only entered very recently, the same for My list of friends..I am condemned to always be in difficulty ?

Thx all. id : Nikolai_93

Tagged:

Comments

• FapoleonFapoleon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

Had this topic here like 100 times ...

• dan99265dan99265 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2017

It's still relevant. I am a level 38, just upgraded HQ to 12. Before the upgrade matchups were all roughly similar in level and HQ- almost to a fault (every matchup was almost exactly the same). Since the matchup I have only been paired with much more advanced opponents. this is a list of my suggested opponents (in order); it took me 14 tries to get someone of my own hq level.

Level/HQ
    50/15
    52/18
    45/18
    52/17
    49/15
    45/17
    57/18
    46/14
    44/14
    53/17
    52/18
    44/16
    36/12

I don't have a problem attacking higher bases- in fact, the loot is much better, and you do get that occasional gold mine of a high hq with poor defenses. BUT: I'm at a severe disadvantage in league play and in events that depend on medals (like the daily medal target and operation battlefront going on now), and it takes a ridiculous amount of oil to find a suitable matchup.

The Colossus (which I hated at first but now really like) compounds this problem, because many of these opponents have Colossus with 50% more to even twice as many hit points as my own; one Colossus can like that can destroy an entire attack.

EDIT: ok, so while relevant, they're not going to do anything about it. matchups are apparently based on medal count alone, so if we don't like it, drop medals.

This discussion has been closed.