Computers bases way to powerfull for my level

candimancandiman Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited January 2017 in New to Empires & Allies

I am only level 12 and the computer bases are like level 35 even on the map to take over continent its insane. I cannot beat them because don't even come close to there power so cant get resources, so I end up lose all my men I made so my oil burn off to nothing rebuilding my men and takes days before I can try again to beat them because I can do it click not get resources in battle anymore. I heard because I may have to many metals which only have 995 metals. why isn't the match up based on level. what point after fighting to get to my level I need to burn off all my metals so computer can give me lower level fights. If I do that my losses go up and my look bad I lost so many. This need be changes no way a level 12 can fight all these level 35 i am getting, its been 3 week or so all I am is losing and waiting to rebuild. To continue why I need make my service record look bad just to fight again. Please change this so computer generates bases on level because this is insane. Cant so anything now because everything take so much resources but cant fight because lost always.

Tagged:

Comments

• candimancandiman Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Please help and solve this problem ZYNGA

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Posts: 2,245Super Moderator, Administrator Administrator

@candiman said:
    I am only level 12 and the computer bases are like level 35 even on the map to take over continent its insane. I cannot beat them because don't even come close to there power so cant get resources, so I end up lose all my men I made so my oil burn off to nothing rebuilding my men and takes days before I can try again to beat them because I can do it click not get resources in battle anymore. I heard because I may have to many metals which only have 995 metals. why isn't the match up based on level. what point after fighting to get to my level I need to burn off all my metals so computer can give me lower level fights. If I do that my losses go up and my look bad I lost so many. This need be changes no way a level 12 can fight all these level 35 i am getting, its been 3 week or so all I am is losing and waiting to rebuild. To continue why I need make my service record look bad just to fight again. Please change this so computer generates bases on level because this is insane. Cant so anything now because everything take so much resources but cant fight because lost always.

I appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience. It's true that PvP matchmaking is based on Medal count, so you'll be paired with opponents that has the same amount or close to it. You may check this link for more details. Aside from attacking player bases, try sending donation requests to your allies to help you get the resources needed for your upgrades. Moreover, you can utilize the "Change Mission" option on the campaign battles for a chance to be matched against less challenging enemies.

• RockRock Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with him I'm at lvl 27 and can't seem to win anything. I beginning to think this game is totally geared to coiners. I know you have to make money on the game but the battles are way one sided.

• philmccrackinphilmccrackin Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I agree, you only get medals for fighting often, it doesnt mean your base etc has been upgraded so why match you with a far superior opponent?? Stupid system. Why not open up the world map so we can pick our own targets but at a certain level above or below our own, that would make more sense.

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

This problem will never be resolved unless Zynga gets off its high horses and admit that matching based on metals is not WORKING. But knowing Zynga, they'll never listen to their players. This topic has been hashed out time and again, but Zynga moderators give stupid advices like begging other players for resources. lol.

This discussion has been closed.