Invisible Metal Rain

FapoleonFapoleon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

This time my opponent in Hammerfall had a stealth generator covering his metal rains. I destroyed the stealth generator, though one of the metal rains did still remain ivisible! One can see that the metal rain fires after deploying my troops so it has not been destroyed yet. Only the projectiles are visible but not the building itself! Please fix that!!!

Comments

• Flint MaxigallFlint Maxigall Super Moderator Registered User Posts: 313 Unstained Chieftain

@Fapoleon said:
    This time my opponent in Hammerfall had a stealth generator covering his metal rains. I destroyed the stealth generator, though one of the metal rains did still remain ivisible! One can see that the metal rain fires after deploying my troops so it has not been destroyed yet. Only the projectiles are visible but not the building itself! Please fix that!!!

Thanks for this feedback, Fapoleon. If you're using an Android device, you may try to set your Performance to High quality graphics and see if you encounter this again.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 408 Forum Detective

I've seen this issue many times. I play on a phone so high performance will suck down my battery. I'm assuming you acknowledge this is a bug and should be fixed??

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!