Drone Defence....

GnomeKingGnomeKing Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 46 Building Expert

Cloaked anti-air mines would fix them right up

Comments

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 408 Forum Detective

Clash of Clans actually introduced those after of year or so to normalize out air troops. That game had a similar problem that they fixed.

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

• GnomeKingGnomeKing Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 46 Building Expert

Very true, stopped all them dragon attacks hey..

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,274 Administrator

I appreciate your feedback, @GnomeKing and @Whitenite. I'll do my best to share your thoughts to the team.

• FuryFury Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Learning the Ropes

Not sure what your talking about here? drones are easily taken out with domes and stealths. But if your talking about Hq hunting with drone. then that would be just stupid if Zynga takes that out. Take that away and how else would a player enterprise there base? By just loot from war? Silly, take it out and E&A will be 100% a cash cow free app that will die faster then you could blink. Warning zynga, careful who you listen to. the Whiners who want stronger defence (which in my opinion is to strong as it is) as those players like my self who are level 70+ know that a max troop with sf against a max defence (24 ect) with sf and alpha have about 25% chance of winning is ludicrous. Now add offensive alpha to the same line up and chances are 50/50. Defence is out of control in this game. Zynga no wonder why players are complaining about being attacked by players 10 levels higher them them. Well as I just explained with the retarded unbalance of defence what do expect players to do? Even with gold it wont help. Now take away drone looting or Hq hunting. By, by Empires and allies.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 408 Forum Detective

When I started playing this game I thought it was odd to have both Apaches and Air Drones attack only defensives. They should have made at least one of them attack everything (not def specific). It would be nice if they had more diversity in air troop functionality like they do ground troops.

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

• GnomeKingGnomeKing Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 46 Building Expert
    @Fury
    You ... are calling me...a whiner? Haha that's the No' 1 funniest thing today, oh ...it's 'award' winning time. That's right
    ..and the 'Trolling Award' goes to ..@Fury (crowd goes wild).
    Only a select few get this most 'prestigious' award, to be eligible one must present a problem without a solution <--- these guys are
    just the best... Well done indeed ;-)
  • hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 180 Fisherman

No it really is stupid to have only the air units and steal tanks target weapons first. You should be able to set what you want them to do, period. Just like you should be able to set individual tarmacs to "single" or "unit" deployment. The "a" "b" "c" and flare have no bearing on drones especially. It's been brought up in several other threads. They (ZYNGA) don't care, its their (ZYNGA) game, they (ZYNGA) made it that way, they (ZYNGA) are ok with it. WE don't matter.

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 192 Fisherman

2 alpha sf discodomes will def.not stop a drone attack in war, even if not emp:d which they usually are. Patriots, strikers etc. are useless and so are stealth unless stealth event is on. So imho drones are still OP. Sure, you can stop them by going all AA on everything but then the common ground attacks which basically accounts for 90% of attacks would steamroll you so that is not a good option.

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 260 Gabby Enthusiast

Hq hunting is all about getting resource by getting a 1 star win I do it to accumulate tech I don't care about your three medals for getting the win if I cared about medals I'd wipe your entire base out

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

no longer playing this game