Spectators for Wars Cannot Fill Reinforcements on War Bases

GordGord Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 30 Forum Traveller

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,274 Administrator

Currently, only the participants are allowed to donate troops on Alliance War. Furthermore, I'll take this as a feedback and share it to the team.

• wolfpawswolfpaws Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 256 Gabby Enthusiast

Should be kept as is, spectators do not need to fill war bases..will give unfair advantage to alliance with high level players that do not participate in war

• FapoleonFapoleon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

I see your point @wolfpaws but when I think about it ... why whould the higher level player not participate in the war and only fill in the troops? If this player wants to strengthen his alliance with some good troops, he will probably also go into battle to help the team, right?

I also thougt of the mentioned topic from @Gord as a bug... I was sometimes annoyed when I opted out for a given ava war and could not donate troops for my members ... that's a bot frustrating!