Feedback for Operation Hammerfall

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorRegistered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,685 Moderator
edited March 2018 in General Conversation

Feel free to share your feedback about the event. See the FAQ here.

Comments

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 586 Goldsmith
    Thanks Zynga for tjis operation......

Looks fun and the ability to take home Ac-130 guns ship sound really Cool.

Just one question what happened to the giant base proposed time ago, is that still on??
  • Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,277 Administrator

@Quetzalcoatl2015 said:
    Thanks Zynga for tjis operation......

Looks fun and the ability to take home Ac-130 guns ship sound really Cool.

Thanks for the feedback!

@Quetzalcoatl2015 said:
    Just one question what happened to the giant base proposed time ago, is that still on??

There's no update from the team about it yet.

• fdzuberifdzuberi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 28 Clueless Cookie
    If you think i am being over reacted, then you must realized you guys made me to do such a bad comments, fed of all this **** coming all the time, you better fix it once and for all, dont make people use bad language,
  • my_pen_is_brokenmy_pen_is_broken Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 81 Dramachine

@jb8221975 said:
    Bad enough you rarely get anything from killswitch already now harder bases and no war factory stuff ... c'mon zynga reward your players

this is their reward, rewards for those who spend money to play or those who dump medals to play, there,s no in between. at least kill switch i can still participate on any level and not have to use war factory boosted tarmacs , and bonus command points and an ion cannon and strike force because every single offensive troop is weak as pi$$ without both, oh unless you dump medals or spend $$$$ to have 6 strike force 4 x an hour. hey im amazed they didnt run the stealth tank boost event at the same time. they really dont care about average joe.

• jb8221975jb8221975 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper

I agree my pen is broken , unless you have war factory components and strikeforce and a slew other stuff you can be beaten and your base is never fully defended . whats the point of having lvl 21-22 everything if that alone is not strong enough to win anything . it seems the higher you get the weaker the tanks and troops are . cant win unless you use strikeforce and it should not be that way if what you have on your tarmacs is high level .

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 586 Goldsmith
    The only thing I don't like about, is this gold offer poping out every time, I almost buy buy, with out wanting to do it, please fix that, I dont want to buy gold, I got some, and dont want to buy.

Stop this pop gold windows appearing fron no where.
  • AnaDRozAnaDRoz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

how to use gunship. I have it but doesn't appear on battlefield.

• Alpha1Alpha1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 229 Cupcake Princess

@AnaDRoz said:
    how to use gunship. I have it but doesn't appear on battlefield.

drag it on to your weapons command building like you use bonus command points

• texas8171texas8171 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited October 2016

I am disappointed with operation hammer. For starters, I only got 1 rare war factory component for the entire event. and no, I didn't get the red component either. Seriously? Thats it? That was a joke in comparison to operation kill switch. I make more rare components in operation kill switch and the red ones included too. I was thinking operation hammer was going to give more rare war factory components than operation kill switch and include the red components as well. Not to give less components and minus the red components too. The second thing is we don't get boosters as rewards. When I saw the youtube video that empires and allies posted on their official fan page, I was under the immediate impression that we would get some boosters rewards in the operation hammer event, like command points and nukes, as we saw advertised on the youtube, as rewards. I found out that they had to be purchased instead and that weren't given out as rewards in the operation hammer event. Third, I didn't like that were fighting others players in operation hammer, instead of fighting the GRA. Its almost the same as quick match, but in operation hammer, but without the option to skip the opponent. and I do not like either that operation hammer opponents strength are based on medal count. That is just going to cause medal dropping players to drop medals even more, just to make the event a lot easier for them. Now, I did get gunship as a reward. It is cool and all. But I am disappointed. I was expecting side boosters bonuses, in edition to alot more rare components and the red ones too. Not just 1 component for the entire event. and was expecting to fight the GRA. Not opponents and it didn't even cross my mind that opponent selected would be based on medal count.

• my_pen_is_brokenmy_pen_is_broken Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 81 Dramachine

yep another false and misleading ploy on zyngas behalf, they did the same thing when they released the new improved kill switch with the gunship added, they advertised more components would be given,and they were not,so i pointed this out, they changed the wording of the advertisement. at the same time as they run this crapola event, they are running gold specials. and what do we get? drop outs during gameplay, unfair match ups all around the board, troops that fall over at the sign of hard work. yup going forward in leaps n bounds.

• Alpha1Alpha1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 229 Cupcake Princess

i dont like the event, Maybe mine was difficult because of my medal count.
    i finished it 2 times and in total i got 4 war factory components, the resources isn't great either. i could have made double in quick match for the same time i spend to finish it. i even had to spend my oil to do the event started with 5.1mil fuel on base and now have 3.8mil after doing it twice.

The event can be hard but then give us real rewards for doing it.
    The way it is now is just a waste of time.
    Sorry but that is the way i see it.

@texas8171 said:
    I am disappointed with operation hammer. For starters, I only got 1 rare war factory component for the entire event. and no, I didn't get the red component either. Seriously? Thats it? That was a joke in comparison to operation kill switch. I make more rare components in operation kill switch and the red ones included too. I was thinking operation hammer was going to give more rare war factory components than operation kill switch and include the red components as well. Not to give less components and minus the red components too. The second thing is we don't get boosters as rewards. When I saw the youtube video that empires and allies posted on their official fan page, I was under the immediate impression that we would get some boosters rewards in the operation hammer event, like command points and nukes, as we saw advertised on the youtube, as rewards. I found out that they had to be purchased instead and that weren't given out as rewards in the operation hammer event. Third, I didn't like that were fighting others players in operation hammer, instead of fighting the GRA. Its almost the same as quick match, but in operation hammer, but without the option to skip the opponent. and I do not like either that operation hammer opponents strength are based on medal count. That is just going to cause medal dropping players to drop medals even more, just to make the event a lot easier for them. Now, I did get gunship as a reward. It is cool and all. But I am disappointed. I was expecting side boosters bonuses, in edition to alot more rare components and the red ones too. Not just 1 component for the entire event. and was expecting to fight the GRA. Not opponents and it didn't even cross my mind that opponent selected would be based on medal count.

i agree with you , and i am also very disappointed in the event. the reward is not worth the effort.

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 260 Gabby Enthusiast

BORING!!!!!!!!!! I see no point in even playing this event I never use that gun ship as is

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

no longer playing this game

• texas8171texas8171 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited October 2016

PS. By the way, seriously, why so stingy with the event rewards? Geez, I know they want to make money. But gah, they are trying way too hard. The operation hammer feels more like just a event to try to get players to spend gold on the boosters. That is probably the primary reason why operation hammer is a very hard opponent based instead of it based on GRA.

edited October 2016

There are also a whole lot of complaints on empires and allies Facebook fan page about the operation hammer event. There are a lot more complaints on the empires and allies fan page, than on here. Its not looking good. I believe if empires and allies wants to save us, they should make operation hammers not based on player opponents. Have us fight the GRA in operation hammer instead. Also, give us a lot more war factory components, as well as the red components too and give us some side boosters as rewards. The empires and allies YouTube video mislead a lot of us into believing we would be getting boosters as rewards. I believe several players would reach satisfactory with my suggestion, being given, in full and it would close the case.

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 260 Gabby Enthusiast

The classic bait and switch

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

no longer playing this game

some guys in my alliance said they cant finish the event even with gunship and extra nuke, so i took my level 47 hq 20 2900 medals for a test drive in the event. i was matched against numerous 60+ opponents at low level medals, the guys said they were disappointed to spend gold and then find they cant finish the event. This is all because of medal dumping.

The jumping was addressed quickly, but nobody gets Gold from alliance wars. the medal dumpers get gold from reaching commander league then dropping down and playing against no skill players.

imagine you are a new player to the game, you just made hq 20 then get this event.. you cant win you go to quick match and find the same thing, the new players will leave and the game will die.

so really medal dumping should be priority and about jumping the general decide who gets loot
    we all like this game dont destroy it please

otherwise we all with max defenses should also drop down we can have a easy game everyday

if i am at 3k rank you going to need 2 free nukes and 2 gunships

• sonar1sonar1 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 292 Unstained Chieftain

I have mixed feelings about the event. Currently a level 20 HQ and the bases were tough. Since you need 60 stars for the gun ship all bases must be 3 star'd. Level 22 bases maxed out to the gills. The amount of gold it took to complete is not something I can sustain. One and done for me.. It was fun...and then again not.

1. Why were the Nuke boosts and Command points different prices for players?
    2. As many others have stated no War factory drops.
    3. I didn't like that medals were associated to this event but then again I guess these are just quick matches.
    4. I felt like the risk vs rewards is out of balance. The tech loot was pretty good but the amount of gold it took to finish I'm better off in quick match.
    5. Disappointed these were just player bases. I really enjoy the new maps.
    6. There was no clear progression in difficulty. Some of the middle bases were impossible without the Nuke bonus.

Now the flip side...

i did enjoy the challenge of the tough bases. This was a steady diet of level 21 and 22 HQ's maxed out with Strike Force and War Factory toys. Tall order for level 20 HQ's and below. The rewards have to be increased to make it worth while. 3 hour gun ship is not going to cut. Lower the prices for the boosts. 100 coin for the Nuke boost for me and for other bases it was 50 coin. Why the difference?

I think an event such as HammerFall does have a place in Empires and Allies with just a few tweaks but I would still like an event similar to KillSwitch. GRA maps, great rewards, and no associated medals that just inflate my count so that I face mismatch opponents.

Don't get me wrong, I love a tough bases but I also need resources to grow. Tough to do that with a steady diet of maxed out bases.

• hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 180 Fisherman

@sonar1 said:

>

1. There was no clear progression in difficulty. Some of the middle bases were impossible without the Nuke bonus.

Truest of true. This was the most disappointing thing.

• michelhabetsmichelhabets Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 16 Muffin
    edited October 2016
    Yeah I'm actually addressing you like this after all this time. Many times we have asked you before. Polite, not so polite. Start doing some debugging. Work for the money you earn instead of bringing us useless features that only lag the game more

Do we have a working world chat?
    Can we scroll through our friends list without being bumped back to the top?
    Do we have error free game play?

No no no no no... And the list goes on...
    Seriously... Get some work done! Do what you are paid for. And yes we pay you remember!
  • hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 180 Fisherman

lol

This post made me laugh, for real. It is true though. There are so many problems, lets fix those...

Since the newest update my game just closes... for no apparent reason. Gone crashed an burned dead... not even in my running apps when I double tap the home button.

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 192 Fisherman
    edited October 2016

Very nice implementation for sure, the developers did a nice job on this one!
    Only problem is that it simply is not worth it, in other words the same old story in the world of sw development - delivering what the customer does not need or want.

As others have mentioned,whether it is resources, medals or rare loot, this is much more efficiently mined elsewhere. And why not kill some easy, flawed design bases in quick match and gather rare loot for alpha troops (say 1 hour or so spent) instead of spending much, much more in terms of gold, resources and time to get the gunship ?

My suggestion is to modify this to be worthwhile, e.g. removing the rare loot daily limit when fighting in this event or something similar. Likely will not be enough incentive, but a step in the right direction, how about gift boxes for all in the alliance (as when purchasing gold) if an alliance member reaches a tier ?

Have us fight the GRA in operation hammer instead of other players. Give us a lot more war factory components, as well as the red components too and give us some side boosters as rewards. Then several players would reach satisfactory with operation hammer event.