'Market Place - Buying, Selling & Trading Items

val2tsval2ts Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

This is a great idea for a great game! Just think of it guyz. You will get additional increase of sales if you will add this market place. Zynga will sell items in the market like items in epic, rare and standard. Zynga can sell also the items in war factory. Zynga can sell gold, fuel, supplies, steel and tech. But the good thing is not only Zynga can sell in the market but also the players. Vice Versa ! What ever can Zynga can sell player can do. Trading will be part of Empires & Allies players to trade their items in favor to get the items which they want. (e.g. Player have more fuel but less tech in order to get tech player wants to trade his extra fuel to tech.)

Comments

• EarthshakerEarthshaker Super Moderator Registered User Posts: 196 Moderator

That's a great idea, Commander! Let me relay this to the team. Thank you.

• texas8171texas8171 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain

@val2ts said:
    This is a great idea for a great game! Just think of it guyz. You will get additional increase of sales if you will add this market place. Zynga will sell items in the market like items in epic, rare and standard. Zynga can sell also the items in war factory. Zynga can sell gold, fuel, supplies, steel and tech. But the good thing is not only Zynga can sell in the market but also the players. Vice Versa ! What ever can Zynga can sell player can do. Trading will be part of Empires & Allies players to trade their items in favor to get the items which they want. (e.g. Player have more fuel but less tech in order to get tech player wants to trade his extra fuel to tech.)

I agree. Market place would be one of the best feature empires and allies can have. A market place is very popular in just about any game. The thing about a market place is it keeps alot of players interested 24/7 because many players want a good deal. Market place provides just that, since there would be players that have unwanted items and are willing to sell at a good deal, just to get those items off their hands, but to also atleast get something for the item as well, rather than just deleting the item. and thats where the market place comes useful

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,688 Moderator
  • SOLDIERSLAYERSOLDIERSLAYER Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Like the idea of market place . Traid and Sell war factory components . Base tint troop tint . Gold . Greens oil tec and steel . Best idea eve . If zinga can do this it will make game match more interesting.
  • EarthshakerEarthshaker Super Moderator Registered User Posts: 196 Moderator

Glad to hear all your feedback and suggestions, Commanders! I will relay this to the team. Salute.

• CommanderDonCommanderDon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Grasshopper

I wrote that month ago. My Account is maxed out long time ago, but i have approx 75h Building Boosts in my Stock. For what? And i get every Week new ones. So what do i do? I delete them to have Space in my Stock.

• General01General01 Contributor Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

@CommanderDon said:
    I wrote that month ago. My Account is maxed out long time ago, but i have approx 75h Building Boosts in my Stock. For what? And i get every Week new ones. So what do i do? I delete them to have Space in my Stock.

Would buying more slots help?

• CommanderDonCommanderDon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Grasshopper

I don't need new slots, i just delete the building boots, i m maxed out so for what do i need building boosts?

And if there will come upgrades like the last one HQ 22, i get so much assists, i build it in 1h. So building boosts are useless.