New HQ Update and Gift WF Parts

CommanderDonCommanderDon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Grasshopper

The new HQ22 was really good. But now all good Players have updated it
and i have so many Building Boosts in my Inbox that i must delete them
to get Space. Why do`n't bring out 2-5 new HQ? Second thing is that i have
so much WF Parts in my War Factory but i can't spend them to my Friends who maybe would need them.

Comments

• TX_FlexTX_Flex Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller
    edited September 2016

Yeah, gift war factory components! Funny - you have so many you can't use them and I can't get any....

• CommanderDonCommanderDon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Grasshopper

28 month later, nothing happend, lol

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,688 Moderator

We really appreciate your ideas, @CommanderDon; however, there's no guarantee that it will be materialized in the game. Rest assured that all suggested features are being reviewed carefully by the team before implementing new updates. Thank you for your understanding.

• CommanderDonCommanderDon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Grasshopper
    34 Month later, what? Yes, nothing 🤣
  • texas8171texas8171 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited July 2019

The main problem i noticed is that none of the players suggestions from any part forum, have ever been introduced to empires & allies. The developer introduced their own ideas instead, like the introduction of the first omega, alliance mission, the country flags, and other features. None of us asked for any those new things that got released. To be fair, some of the new features the developers introduced, like the alliance mission for example, was okay. But the main point is none of the players new feature suggestions, have ever been introduced to the game. I think its very important that some of the players suggestions get introduced to the game. Even if its for a beta stage first. Trail and error. Customers need to come first. Because if they are not having a happy experience with a game, then they eventually will go to another game. Theres only so much wishful thinking and complaining customers can do, before they finally get fed up & come to their senses and move on to another game. Because the whole point of playing a game, is to have fun. I personally have moved on to another game. That new game i went to a while back, has its own flaws. But its considerably less than empires and allies. Over there on that new game I play, atleast i am having fun over there.