Able to ban players from the alliance

OllympoOllympo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

There are players that keep coming to the alliance even after getting kicked, why can't at least the general be able to ban the players?

Comments

• OllympoOllympo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

There are players that will jump from one alliance to the other to get free spoils at the end of wars. I don't think that is fair game.
    1st - Spoils should only be given to players that actually PARTICIPATED IN THAT WAR
    2nd - Jumpimg players are annoying , we never know if we can count them for wars. We might include them and then they just leave.
    3rd - Jumping between alliances should only be allowed ONCE every X amount of hours. If a player wants to jump to another alliance he will have to pay IN GOLD

• texas8171texas8171 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain

@Ollympo said:
    There are players that keep coming to the alliance even after getting kicked, why can't at least the general be able to ban the players?

I agree.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,685 Moderator

Good discussion, Commanders! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I'll forward it to the team.

• Rolvaag ThorsenRolvaag Thorsen Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited September 2016
    Snoid, I can see your probably a player that bounces from alliances to alliances helping yourself to team spoils. The team thinks you will be a dedicated player and let's you stay. Once in you request supplies from good intentioned play and you won't reciprocate. Then when you get what you can you roll. You take a fun team game and make it about you. I say ban the cheaters.
  • Gary KoellmelGary Koellmel Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 41 Grasshopper
    edited September 2016

I agree 100% Mr. Thorsen!

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,274 Administrator

This is indeed a good discussion; however, we appreciate if you respect each other's ideas. I've edited and removed some posts on this thread.

• TonySafeTonySafe Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 74 Black Sheep of ze Internet

@Ollympo said:

This above all else is whats needed, we have 2 players that keep coming in no matter how many times I kick them

• GnomeKingGnomeKing Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 46 Building Expert
    @Tonysafe I agree with you mate, a short temp ban of maybe an hour would work a treat. I have had member's that had participated in the war and couldn't get back in for their loot :/
  • irioticairiotica Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling D

@sewer snoid said:
    that's just greedy, if an alliance wants to share war winnings with other people , why shouldn't they be allowed to? dont ever include new people in wars unless they state they're willing to fight? jumping between alliances is how people meet other people , if you're the general, press the button that says invite only, i dont jump , but some of my friends do and i say no it shouldnt cost them gold to share resources amoungst themselves, and to finish off , whose giving the resources away in the first place ? you? no... your team mates? no. .... zynga are so, whats the big deal about someone getting a few extra resources ?

You're right about not including new players in wars but these jumpers come in and act/say how eager they're to participate in wars. Then fly off after getting what they want
    Except that, all the others are words that depicts a jumper's mentality. Here are the facts:

1. Zynga gives the rewards, but players have to work for it. Resources are spent to retrain troops, reinforce bases and players for the war.
    2. Players spend their time to battle in wars.

So it's not fair for someone who did nothing to just get in and get the loot, unless invited for such.
    Even in real life, alliances are for dedicated loyal ppl not for ppl to dance around. So moving from one alliance to the other all the time, just looking for resource and someone to speed up your request is what is greedy.

It will be one of the best features of the game, if zynga could give Generals/colonels the chance to ban some players from their alliances. After all, it's their alliance; they created it.

• irioticairiotica Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling D

And how many times can u change your name? Once! At least u admitted Generals should have that capability and that is a good thing; since that's all we were asking for.

BTW, what's the name of your alliance?

• TonySafeTonySafe Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 74 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Its quite a simple fix really. Anyone joining an alliance that has started/about to war should NOT receive any loot

take that away and the pirates will have no choice but to fight/stay put

• EarthshakerEarthshaker Super Moderator Registered User Posts: 196 Fisherman

@TonySafe said:
    Its quite a simple fix really. Anyone joining an alliance that has started/about to war should NOT receive any loot

take that away and the pirates will have no choice but to fight/stay put

Hello, @TonySafe! That's a great idea, thanks for sharing this. I will let the team know. Salute.

• goggog Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    This is really starting to get old! I run 2 alliances and have to keep them locked or people jump in and out all day. This has been a problem since the start of alliance wars.....