quickmatch matchmaking

OllympoOllympo Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Why is it that after upgrading the HQ the next quickmatch starts showing guys with 3 and 4 levels above my HQ?

Worst is that I attack one higher than me I lose more medals that I win IF I win.

If I am to attack a higher lv HQ I think I deserve to get more medals in case of victory and lose less in case of defeat

Comments

• Carnivorous GoatCarnivorous Goat Learning the Ropes Posts: 86Registered User Dramachine

Because zynga doesn't care about miss matches between Hq levels or even player levels. We are merely matched by medal count. Its a deeply flawed and heavily manipulated system.

• TX_FlexTX_Flex Posts: 31Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

Since medals can be manipulated, but Stars can't that a combination of stars and HQ level could make a better matching system - maybe a multiplication to account for high HQ that is bought with gold vs won by battles

• frustratedfrustrated Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Yes ! I think a combo of stars and HQ level would be a better matchmaking system. I do not think a distinction between gold vs won by battles would work. If you choose to advance by buying gold so be it! It is more fun earning your way and easier on the pocket!

• frustratedfrustrated Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

The way it is concerning match-ups I just choose to battle everyone in quick matches. I just do not engage the big miss-matches ! That way I save OIL and it balances my medal count! I gave up worrying about victories and defeats. So be it!

This discussion has been closed.