Ideas to fix the game

OllympoOllympo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Here are a few ideas to fix the game, stuff that bothers me and a lot of players.

1 Fix the quickmatch by matching the HQ level! This is absolutly a MUST! Does not make any sense matching medals.

2 IN the case of fighing and winning a opponent with a higher level HQ you SHOULD WIN MORE MEDALS. (ex. Hq lv 12 agains a lv 13, a 100% win gets 24 medals, but a lv 12 vs a lv 14 gives 48 medals.
BUT fighting with a lower lv ex lv12 agains a lv 11 gets only 3 medals win case of victory, BUT A BIG LOSS OF MEDALS IN CASE OF DEFEAT!

3 Make a new building called Tactical Command where you can define BEFORE fight what troops you want to attack what ( ex , having rangers attacking resource buildings and having strikers and tanks attacking defense buildings.) there is A LOT that can be done here.
Same thing with the guard tower, choose if we want to attack the closest troop or the weakest or the thougher one. (just like a tower defense game)

4 When you sign the tarmacs to a Squad, those troops NEED TO BE TOGHETHER ALL THE TIME.
Many times I have a group going up and and another going down which has mixed Squads. In the military squads stick toghether. It is a big FAIL!!

5 Choppers are basically useless, weak and don't have much fire power, should be reviewed. And actually see what the best players use and level all the other troops. (Tanks are virtually useless)

6 Fix the Strikers , I mean, they stop in the middle of the fight without moving, what the ****??!!

7 As for the league, the first 3 players should get>crate, flag, gold + RESOURCES

8 In WAR if an opponent MAXXED OUT the war should finish by then and not have to wait the full 24H. It is a waste of time

9 We should be able to buy resources with gold (which I am aware that we can) but be much more valuable. If I am spending real money, it should give me much more resources that it will. this brings topic 10

10 Having another building called Market Place where the player can put offer of resources in trade for other kinds. Also being able to put soldiers there as mercenaries. (ex put an Ad offering 10 Rangers for 1000 steel(whatever the amount the creator of the ad wants) but make this a general thing for all the players in the game, not just the ones in the alliance. There are a lot of options to put in this if Zynga wants! Even sell Nukes for gold, or extra airstrike this ones only zynga can offer but for gold.

I am sure that there are many more ideas and better than this ones, but they should be taken into serious consideration and reflecting over them.

Tagged:

Comments

• OllympoOllympo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

11 Be able to kick AND Ban players from alliance's

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Registered User Posts: 535 Enthusiastic Expert

10 very interested in Market Place.

• TX_FlexTX_Flex Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller
  • Flint MaxigallFlint Maxigall Super Moderator Registered User Posts: 313 Unstained Chieftain

@TX_Flex said:
    Gift war components

@Yusuke Yamada said:
    10 very interested in Market Place.

@Ollympo said:
    11 Be able to kick AND Ban players from alliance's

Thanks for providing your insights and additional features to make the game more engaging Commanders! Let me submit this to the Team for review and perhaps we'll see more improvements for the coming updates. Thanks!

• TX_FlexTX_Flex Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

The boosted patriot is just too powerful. It is totally insane that a **** fire can take out a domed defense but not patriot (level 13 domed defense is 12600 hit pioints while a level 12 patriot is 16800 hit points.). Also, ground defense range and fire rate could be reduced.

Fix rate of drop of war components and make drop reagent to what is needed. Right now, I can't build much at war factory because I have no blue circles, but have no less than 40 of others. Seems like this should even out, but hasn't. And I know that are available because often go against opponents both concealed defense types and multiple alpha domes and ground patriots so so they must of had lots of all components.

League rewards should be culmulative - third tier loot (resources, steel, tech), second tier loot + chest, first tier look + chest + flag. Where I am, the loot is most important so I can upgrade. So my incentive is to play for third tier and get the loot. Also, the things I have won in chests make it useless to win - how is a tint a valuable boost? Make reward a REWARD!

• MeyerMeyer The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 171 Investigator
    I think there should also be a single flag for your alliance which should fly on Hq and then a second flag which can fly of rally flag posts that have been won in leagues or chosen from a store
  • TanTan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin
    5 Choppers are basically useless, weak and don't have much fire power, should be reviewed. And actually see what the best players use and level all the other troops. (Tanks are virtually useless)

You have not met any players attacking yr base with only choppers , do you ? Any troop kind when they are maxed out to the HQ lvls are pretty good. It just depend how the player use them. Try to get more medals, the more medals you got, you be able to see better players base and enemies attack ability on yr base.
  • OllympoOllympo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

@Tan said:

You have not met any players attacking yr base with only choppers , do you ? Any troop kind when they are maxed out to the HQ lvls are pretty good. It just depend how the player use them. Try to get more medals, the more medals you got, you be able to see better players base and enemies attack ability on yr base.

You go as all maxxed out against a player that also has also all maxxed out and wont't win with just choppers

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Registered User Posts: 535 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited September 2016

Choppers were very useful when razor domes exist in early HQ time (so long long time before. LOL). I have an idea.
    So now, enemies have higher HQ so make choppers something new strong effect, please! (Only for over higher level of Apache can unlock it. )
    So useful effect for choppers against over 19 HQ. Zynga!

For example....?....I have no idea about this(LOL), sorry.

• EarthshakerEarthshaker Super Moderator Registered User Posts: 196 Fisherman

@Yusuke Yamada said:
    Choppers were very useful when razor domes exist in early HQ time (so long long time before. LOL). I have an idea.
    So now, enemies have higher HQ so make choppers something new strong effect, please! (Only for over higher level of Apache can unlock it. )
    So useful effect for choppers against over 19 HQ. Zynga!

For example....?....I have no idea about this(LOL), sorry.

This is noted, Commander! I will gladly share this with the team. Thank you.

No thanks, you have a lot of more important things else to do than this!

• nolt0027nolt0027 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

Love the suggestion about league rewards. It's appalling that finishing in the second group gets a gold crate and the third group gets massive resource rewards. I keep finishing the in second group simply because I complete hammerfall through twice, so I collect too many medals in league rewards and get a completely useless gold crate. The resource boosts that come in the gold crate are only worth a few thousand, but finishing in the 3rd level in league season is worth hundreds of thousands of each resource!!! INSANE!!!

Finishing in 1-3 should get you the elite cache, the resource rewards, AND the gold crate. Then, finishing in the 2nd tier should give you the resources PLUS the gold crate. The 3rd tier should get you only the gold crate. That would be fair for league season and get players involved in that.

• TomilaTomila Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie
    edited October 2017

I agree choppers are useless for offense, but can be ok for defence against air

• Captain_DuckyCaptain_Ducky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Stop making Hammer fall so difficult, back off with all the Colossal etc

• JayManJayMan Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 75 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Regarding Ollympo's #8, the only problem with that is the losing alliance should have the change to get the max loot of 30%... then I would agree the war could end.

• Gary KoellmelGary Koellmel Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 41 Grasshopper

How about changing the way to get a victory? Now we get one star for 50+% damage, one star for 100% damage and one star AND the victory, for just taking down the HQ building...why not make things a little more challenging now that we have all of these robots? One star for 50+%, one star for 100% and one star for taking out the HQ building BUT, you MUST have at least 50% damage to get the extra star and the victory! No more cheap victories for just taking down the HQ...

• tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 138 The Pesky Helper

Jumpers no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.