England's finest. Recruiting now! Friendly and active group

MatMat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
edited August 2016 in New to Empires & Allies

Hi, I'm mat and I'd like to introduce you to the incredible England's finest. we are a friendly and active group searching for members looking to find a home for their alliance. All we ask is you communicate from time to time and take part in our 3 wars a week. We are very competitive, with an excellent win ratio. Helping each other to progress and grow is what we are about, the core of our alliance has been together for almost 6 months so we are looking for members to stick around. If your hq is 12 or above we would like you to join us and hopefully you'll enjoy the banter and your share in the war spoils. Shoot me a message, I'm mat. I'll look forward to hearing from our new alliance members. Just search (England's finest.)

Tagged:

Comments

• Snides5034Snides5034 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Mat. We are a group mostly from the Uk. We have 10 members with 4 inactive. You can imagine the difficulty in joining battles. We are looking to join another group. We are The Wet Lettuce. Willing to merge so our group has the ability to enjoy this game to its fullest. Please reply

Frank