Error

JeremiahJeremiah Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
Good morning! I cant seem to open my Empires and Allies game. Can anyone give a headsup or something. What can i do with this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,289 Administrator

The team is still looking into the Error 17 issue. In the meantime, you can try these troubleshooting steps for Android or iOS that may fix it. Otherwise, reach out to Support to get further assistance.

• BigTBigT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

@Commander Darius said:
    The team is still looking into the Error 17 issue. In the meantime, you can try these troubleshooting steps for Android or iOS that may fix it. Otherwise, reach out to Support to get further assistance.

Reach out to Whom? Support doesn't care and does not respond, so is nobody responding on here beside Darius ... but this is not much of help either. This is week 4 with no access to the game due to Code 22.

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,289 Administrator

@BigT said:

Reach out to Whom? Support doesn't care and does not respond, so is nobody responding on here beside Darius ... but this is not much of help either. This is week 4 with no access to the game due to Code 22.

I'm sorry to hear this. As per this article, it's still under investigation and we're waiting for further updates. Since you already contacted Support, I'm sure that they already got the details of your experience and you may send a follow up to get any update.