Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Cannot change level for potential members

LibbieLibbie Registered User Posts: 16 Pumpkin

Two days before the new event started this week, none of the leaders in our co op could change the level for potential members above 11. We still can't to this day. When we slide it back and forth it stays at 11 the whole time. The creator of our co op and I both play on laptops, the other leaders play on their phones and none of us can change the level from 11 to what we want, which is 30 because our lowest leveled member is 30. I know it's a glitch but it needs to be fixed as we need new members. Please and thank you!

Comments

• Loulou87Loulou87 Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

We are having the same problem, it’s now showing this message when any of us try changing it, but nothing has changed in our description...
    This only started after the newest update.... we are wanting to recruit new members and have lowered the entry level to get everyone up to Marie’s together....any help would be fantastic

• LexaKatsumiLexaKatsumi Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 48 Moderator

Appreciate the details and screenshot you've provided, @Libbie and @Loulou87. The team is now checking your Co-ops, so you'll be able to set its Privacy/Level again and recruit new members for your Farm goals. We also suggest doing some troubleshooting steps that may help fix it. Thanks for your patience.

• Loulou87Loulou87 Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Thank you, it’s very frustrating as we’ve got a number of members pushed to Marie’s and want to let another load in to do the same as we all found a lot of coops never helped us when we were lower levelled. 4 of the leaders have tried the trouble shooting advice as suggested still no progress :(

• PoodlePoodle Registered User Posts: 80 Dramachine

We have had the same problem in our coop, level is stuck at 11 and doesnt move.. Been like this for 2 months, have tried trouble shooting to no avail, tickets to support, but obviously snowed under as haven't replied. If one of the moderators could help out to get if fixed would appreciate it. Rolling Hills, Thanks

• LibbieLibbie Registered User Posts: 16 Pumpkin

We are getting the same message as Loulou...it is letting us move the level up to 30 now but when we update we get the same message as Loulou (above) does. This is very frustrating as we need new members asap! Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter!

Hi Libbie, we also were getting the same message on our coop board. After i removed the words pic req it was fine. Appears reference to picture required is what was deemed inappropriate. Hope this helps.

Support also has fixed the slide rule to set level for new members intake. Which is great as new members were also required.

Thank you so much Poodle...it worked! We only had the word "Pic" and commas throughout motto, so we removed both and it worked...we can now open doors!

Well, we got a new event and now it's not working again. Stuck at level 11 no matter which way I move the slider. I am sick, tired and fed up with these game glitches the come with these stupid events. There are too many specialty events anyway. Need that time for boat races, Marie board, Animal Park and Pike!