Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Minerals for water plots

GregoryJohnson5150GregoryJohnson5150 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Why haven’t they kept up with the demands of being able to harvest items there but it still takes 2o minutes to get just 1? Higher level players are screwed trying to do big orders. While I enjoy the new things, you’re ****1ng players like me really good. I’m strongly considering giving up playing this anymore.

Comments

• kleene50kleene50 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

noch mehr Beete für wasserpflanzen und keine Mineral, was soll das denn? Gebt uns noch 2 Mineralfelder mindestens.

• MildredMildred Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I agree you should increase the mineral water plots it's frustrating to do task and don't been able to complete it. I have 18 plots for only 4 mineral water every 30mins it's frustrating
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,109 Assassin
    @Mildred you get all 4 minerals in 30 minutes? It takes me an hour to get 4
    I only get 1 mineral every 15 minutes :(
  • GooseGoose Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Zynga developers, PLEASE hear us! It makes farming the water plots incredibly tedious and when you want to do an event that needs those items, there is NO way to get them in time without using all your keys up! Either let me buy more springs or let them be upgrade-able like every other machine!

• cräpolacräpola Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Please. More minerals. Trying to finish any task in time if highly frustrating. One mineral every 15 minutes is too slow.
    Also, the reset time on the minerals is unfair. If you harvest at exactly 15 minutes, it starts over at 15 minutes... Okay. BUT if you harvest at let's say 25 minutes, it SHOULD give you another mineral in 5 minutes but it doesn't! It resets to 15 minutes. This is not fair to players. I have gotten the timing wrong more than once... Harvesting at 29 minutes and getting ONE mineral. This is unfair. Please fix that. Please.
  • Maniapoto_WarriorManiapoto_Warrior Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin
    Not impressed with Zynga ignoring this obvious problem. How long did it take to roll out the plots, then increase them with no increase in minerals? Poor poor planning and not even acknowledging all the complaints here.
  • Sharinali1Sharinali1 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    We appreciate having the option of having more crops in our water plots. But you need to increase the amount of minerals that we get. It's very difficult to keep our crops growing. "Demand vs. Supply" doesn't equal. When you only get four minerals an hour and you got 8-24 crops, you cannot keep them growing in order to meet the demand. Please increase the amount of minerals that we can get with our increased crops. Thank you. This is getting frustrating not only for me, but for all of my co-op members.