Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Seaway storage for water plots

SkittySkitty Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

This storage is terrible. It limits my storage instead of making it better. I can only store a small amount of spinach, black rice, krill, pen shells, as well as items made with these ingredients. Plus they expire if you don’t use them in 60 days! You have to use items collected at nicks to expand the storage, which takes away from the supplies needed to buy water plots. Nick is not generous with the supplies awarded with requested orders. I’d rather not have this storage. There is not a choice to have it. The game adds this with an update. Zynga can you improve this storage or just remove it? It is supposed to help us with storage but in reality makes it worse and limits our abilities to fill orders!

Tagged:

Comments

• MohanMohan Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I suggest to store the excess of waterplot items beyond the capacity of seaway storage in the barn as is being done in the crop silo where the items beyond the capacity are stored in the barn.

• EMR156EMR156 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Skitty I agree. It is a worthless thing to have. Mohan, you can’t store the extra stuff in your barn or silo. It is relegated strictly to that stupid seaway storehouse. They need to either get rid of it or make the pieces you need to upgrade it more readily available. The fact that you can only get the stuff from doing Nick’s orders is ludicrous. At least with the other items (nails, locks, etc) you can get them from more than one place.

• luanngluanng Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

How do you get the seawater storehouse?

• donnadonna Registered User Posts: 35 Learning the Ropes

Then, you get requests from Mariner for 2 different water crops. Not enough space to store what you make until you get enough to sell.

• SkittySkitty Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

It looks like they removed the expiration of supplies. I’m at least glad for that. We work hard to make dishes and it was upsetting when they put an expiration on everything in storage at 60 days. I still don’t like this storage. They still need to make improvements.

• melodybmelodyb Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    edited January 2020
    I agree that excess items should be able to roll over into barn like crop silo does. I still say there should be a separate place to store all expansion items such as shovels, locks, nails, and now ropes hooks anchors etc. so they do not take up valuable spaces in barn or seaway storage though. Yes and also make water top expansion items more readily available. Say in the cove possibly. I doubt they even read these comments though.
  • melodybmelodyb Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    > @Skitty said:
    > It looks like they removed the expiration of supplies. I’m at least glad for that. We work hard to make dishes and it was upsetting when they put an expiration on everything in storage at 60 days. I still don’t like this storage. They still need to make improvements.

My barn still has expiration on water items
  • phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 103 Cloudylicious

@melodyb said:

@Skitty said:
    It looks like they removed the expiration of supplies. I’m at least glad for that. We work hard to make dishes and it was upsetting when they put an expiration on everything in storage at 60 days. I still don’t like this storage. They still need to make improvements.

My barn still has expiration on water items

So does mine. Mine expires in 28 days.

• MurphMurph Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

After the 60 days it becomes permanent. You do not loose your anchors hooks or ropes. They buy whatever water plot items you have ohand

• nholtzennholtzen Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

so, what is the use of Nick after you have all 4 water plots?

• AcorianaAcoriana Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

My water plot storage says it will expire in 53 days. I just have one water plot because Nick is not being nice. I doubt in 53 days he will change