Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Pike returns

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 342 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: What will Happen after Pike Leaves?.

Comments

• LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Registered User Posts: 87 Dramachine
    edited November 2019

Apparently Pike is coming back!

Personally, I haven't seen this but someone in my group has. Some people have him already after opening the 3rd water plot. And some people have the 3rd water plot opened but don't have him. Seems like it's going to be another one of those "slow roll out" things where very few people get to experience this. Not really fair, it seems interesting. Just wanted to update this since Zynga hasn't released anything about it.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,107 Assassin
    @LilBsFarm looks interesting, I haven’t got enough supplies yet to open 3rd plot.
    There are a number of us in my coop that are working on opening 3rd plot, so guess we’ll see if we all get it or just some of us! Thanks for sharing :)
  • LilBsFarmLilBsFarm Registered User Posts: 87 Dramachine

@Jenkey I haven't opened the 3rd plot yet but I'm working on it. If only Nick would give me some rope!! You're welcome. I thought it might interest some people :blush:

• DivyaDivya Registered User Posts: 28 Clueless Cookie
    I have opened 3rd water plot couple of days back but I don't see pike in my farm. May be another slow rollout
  • wwjddebbie808wwjddebbie808 Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

I also opened my 3rd plot but no Pike for me either 😖

• MimerMimer Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I opened my third water plot, and got Pike. He sails off to some islands and comes back with a giant order like the one on the screen shot. You have a few days to complete the order before he goes and comes back... sometimes he's gone for 12 hours sometimes for 3. When you finish an order you sometimes get unlimited speed seeds for a couple of hours. But there are some things that aren't clear... a map will show which islands you've been to and which are still locked. Some islands that you visited are checked off, some are not. All islands have a progression bar under them - some seem to have more progress on them than others though I don't know how that happens... I emailed Zynga asking for clarity and they only sent me some golden gloves... never responded to the email.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,519 The Chosen One

This is my current pike board. Quite demanding but you can take as long as you like . If you don't finish in time you keep the points you've gained. Pike sails off for a few hrs then returns with a new set of orders.
    On this board some of the orders explode if you don't finish them in a given time. That wipes out a couple of nearby orders too. Once you reach the points target you get unlimited speed seed for 2 or 4 hrs. You usually get a power pin for a few days as well.

• ElrhoirElrhoir Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    The bars underneath the island are how many times you have to complete the full board before finishing it

> @Mimer said:
    > I opened my third water plot, and got Pike. He sails off to some islands and comes back with a giant order like the one on the screen shot. You have a few days to complete the order before he goes and comes back... sometimes he's gone for 12 hours sometimes for 3. When you finish an order you sometimes get unlimited speed seeds for a couple of hours. But there are some things that aren't clear... a map will show which islands you've been to and which are still locked. Some islands that you visited are checked off, some are not. All islands have a progression bar under them - some seem to have more progress on them than others though I don't know how that happens... I emailed Zynga asking for clarity and they only sent me some golden gloves... never responded to the email.
  • phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 61 This Space is Available

The island doesn't get checked off until you fill the progression bar at the bottom. Each island has it's own progression bar,

• dmr0759dmr0759 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    This is ludicrous the minerals take to long the amounts are enormous and set up for failure comes. Get real I do have other things to do besides playing game