Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

KNOWN ISSUE: Stuck on Water Tile Tutorial

123457»

Comments

• bmc19bmc19 Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums
    My farm has frozen on placing my first water plot, it has been like this for a week now. I have tried deleting app and downloading again and even asked me to update app which I did and it’s still bringing me straight back to water plots 😩
  • AngieCoryAngieCory Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm having the same problem. please help I can play this game all day and this is driving me nuts that I cant get past this.

• AngieCoryAngieCory Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i am stuck in the water plot. Went in the first time and now cant get out no matter what I do

• lesley1972lesley1972 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Mine is doing the same, have tried to close and leave for a few days but still froze

• missyamyammissyamyam Registered User Posts: 132 The Pesky Helper
    @allanaalliza @gigs @bmc19
    Try reporting the issue using the link below. Just like @Erathell did and got his game back up and running again in no time.

Hope this helps.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
  • JennySemJennySem Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

WHY IS THE WATERPLOT ISSUE NOT RESOLVED?????????

• daniela1705daniela1705 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    My farm is frozen last 3-4 days. It was stuck at the water plots. Please help
  • secret4u79secret4u79 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2019

I m on level 54 my game fb id . I was click on waterplot my game show me nick stand and till now stuck I have this problem last 1 month please slove my this problem I want to continue this game

• evelynmarykevelynmaryk Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I’ve used 20 keys trying to get out of waterplots. It won’t leave the waterplots, or even contact support. Everythung is greyed out. Please assist.
    I’ve rebooted and reinstalled 20+ times now

• JLIMEPCCONSULTJLIMEPCCONSULT Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

My game loads, then takes me to the water fields and then it freezes. It then says I need 5 keys and only had 4. So I of course wasted 5 bucks on keys thinking it would unfreeze. Nope its been over a week. Android tablet and phone.

• FarmVillagerFarmVillager Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Super Moderator Posts: 81 Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, Farmers. The freezing on the Water Tiles tutorial has been raised to the team and will be fixed soon. Please be on the lookout and visit our Hot Topics section periodically for further updates. We're also glad that some of you are now able to play the game and I appreciate the help y'all provided to your fellow Farmers. We thank you all for your understanding and support while we work on this matter.

• robbos64robbos64 Registered User Posts: 91 Dramachine

Tis is english speaking thread for all to understand, and as most here are english speaking we can't read your questions. I had to use google translate to read the post above....
    When logging in to game make sure Facebook is logged out or you will keep getting the error, lots of people forget that and think its a game bug.
    Water plots not unlocked for lots of people so you not the only one can't do them either....

• daley-mddaley-md Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

When the last event opened up the water plots it froze my game completely. I'm using a new tablet but it's a 2017 model and since the game update in early January 2019 I've had nothing but issues.

~ Michelle

• JermsJerms Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

a) I am stuck on the water plots tutorial, once the game is booted up it pans over to the water plots telling me to get started. It then pans over to Nick where he walks behind is trailer and never returns. At that point I am completely unable to do anything, and he never returns. I've tried waiting for him to come back but he doesnt..

c) The game gets stuck at this point:

d) I have tried to force close the app, I have uninstalled it and re-installed it multiple times on different android platforms (samsung s10, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei Honor 8x, Huawei Honor 10) , but regardless of reinstalling and what phone/platform I have tried it gets stuck at that exact step.

e) The device I am using is a Samsung S10 with android version 9 pie.

• Kitty1bKitty1b Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    My game has been stuck on water plots for 2 weeks. Numerous hard restarts always just loads back to water plots and stays stuck there
  • Tlaw125Tlaw125 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Stuck on tutorial for water plots. Keeps making me buy minerals so I have tried to buy the minerals many times then it freezes when harvested so restart the game and then it wants you to buy minerals again. I am first on the current event for the dog for the second week in a row. It is stuck on calculating rewards. The game will not let me go to settings or move at all. I lost so far 4 places down on the boat race because I cant go anywhere to play it. Lost keys trying to get the silly thing to unstick. I have done a forced stop checked for updates for the android phone. It is up to date. Please help.

• TerrorbladeTerrorblade Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I was able to open the first spot on the new water feature. I claimed the new mineral making item. I tried to add minerals but now it is stuck. At one point I used keys to add minerals and speed seeds to complete. But now my game is stuck. I cannot do anything or go anywhere else on the farm. Please help.

• Lexi429Lexi429 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Im having the same problem as well. Still stuck in water plot and can’t go anywhere for 3weeks now. I have used 25 keys . Several times i’ve spent 5 keys to grow water plant, 4keys to harvest and tried to exit the game thinking it will not ask me to grow the crop but failed since it automatically harvests without me touching the screen, tried unistall and install, restarts and still failed to find solution, tried to open my game on ipad, iphone and android but it’s still stuck. Been searching for answers but failed to find one. :( i have been playing this game since 2016 and this has been my favorite pass time, i watched all the ads for me to get keys, it’s really hard to earn keys yet i lost some of it for this issue. I am hoping this will get fixed right away. :( this makes me really sad. I want my game back.

• DiMcDiMc Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

Can someone help me please. I am stuck on the first water plot. Have tried everything and still stuck...