Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Water Plots: SRO

Comments

• justsindijustsindi Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Level 299 and still no water plots. I call BS on the slow roll out coming soon. I got a response from Zynga in November that it should be available soon. Moderators post in this forum in December that it would be soon.

Really Zynga!! It’s May. How about some honesty. I have no more incentive to continue the game. How about you get the plots out to people willing to stick with you.
  • Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,525 The Chosen One

@Ddemoulin said:
    My water plots are not working any suggestion

See comments above. We can all see them but many of us can't use them yet as they are still rolling out to everyone.
    I've not got access to them either, this is the slowest roll out in the game I can remember. Still more annoying 1 member of my coop does have them so none of us can help her. I would have thought a roll out coop by coop would have been appropriate.

• wwjddebbie808wwjddebbie808 Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert
    edited May 2019

@RamblingRose - only one member of your co-op does not have it?? Wow - only 2 of the 47 of us do have it!!! That is even more frustrating!! This has gotten ridiculous to say the least!!!

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,525 The Chosen One

@wwjddebbie808 said:
    @RamblingRose - only one member of your co-op does not have it?? Wow - only 2 of the 47 of us do have it!!! That is even more frustrating!! This has gotten ridiculous to say the least!!!

No only one member does have it.

@RamblingRose - I am so sorry - I miss read your comment. It is very frustrating that Zynga is just taking there good time getting this out to everyone!! We keep getting events and now the “Jungle” animals but still no water plots!! They need to get their act together and think through these things before they give items to just certain people!!

• infomsg35infomsg35 Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

My farm villie water slot is still not unlocked..when this will be available

• TazzlekatTazzlekat Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Finally got boat Race, just waiting for water plots. Noticed that I don't get some games, lie the one for the Reindeer! and there have been others. Had a notice to say World Oven Day starting Soon. Haven't had Fishing event so the others that are connected to it have not appeared to like The Lighthouse Inn and now the Dream Kitchen.
    On L 67, so was wondering if it was because 1, I play on a Android tablet, 2, I live in the U.K. love this game but get annoyed when I discover that I have missed events.

• SuenagySuenagy Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

No water plot yet...please give it everyone or not at all

• mitsiramamitsirama Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My game starts as usual before moving to the water plot. There is an introduction to the water plot and the screen pans to Nick. Nick runs around his cart and disappears and I am unable to go anywhere or do anything. There is no x in the corner, no way to go further. I have restarted and reloaded game, all with the same result. Unable to play at all now. Please let me know how to fix. Thank you

• TammyDTammyD Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I received them this week. Very cute but nick is very stingy with expansion items. 16 nicks without a drop arrrrggghhhhh!

This is crazy - over 6 months - slowest rollout in history!!!!

• Lexi310_Lexi310_ Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I don't understand, you guys can constantly roll out two events at once but somehow we can't all have water plots. It's been 6+ months already what's the deal? I'm sick of seeing that generic message about the slow rollout (duh we already know that) can we at least get an ETA? I mean how hard is it to tell us "hey it will be available to all in the next month or so" it's not like we are asking for an exact date but at least an approximation. I mean there are people who literally just started playing the game and they have WPs, that's not fair to those of us who have been playing forever and are still waiting. You guys need to get on your game and stop stalling.

• Bud96_12Bud96_12 Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I love playing this game but getting mad cause I din’t Have the water plots yet please hurry and send it to everyone thank you

• Julie CornwellJulie Cornwell Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller

I am on level 136 and still no water plots. Half my co-op has them. There are no updates to bring it to my farm.

• ChirleChirle Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    > @mitsirama said:
    > My game starts as usual before moving to the water plot. There is an introduction to the water plot and the screen pans to Nick. Nick runs around his cart and disappears and I am unable to go anywhere or do anything. There is no x in the corner, no way to go further. I have restarted and reloaded game, all with the same result. Unable to play at all now. Please let me know how to fix. Thank you

Vc conseguiu resolver o problema?
    Também estou passando por isso.
  • BethW66BethW66 Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    Why is it my entire Co Op received the water plots yesterday except me? And I'm the Administrator. I can't help anyone
  • konamousekonamouse Registered User Posts: 219 Cupcake Princess

Oh ghod, NO! I didn't want the water plots. And today it started. Now half my Marie's Order board is for water crop items. I won't have a single plot open for a long time (you get building items from Nick only every 3 hours, maybe). So NOT fair. I didn't want the water plots. Zynga, you are cruel!

By the way, I've been the Coop Leader for "Helping Hands" for more than 4 years and level 299 for over 2. When you get water plots is not tied to either of those variables.

• TextmumTextmum Fisherman Registered User Posts: 35 Learning the Ropes

Same here, all the co-op apart from myself got the water plots. I am admin, the other 3 admin got them too! Some of us live in the same area and some across the world!

• LesleyRLesleyR Registered User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

Don't bother waiting for water plots, the first plot costs 2.4 million coins plus you have to get fish hooks, rope and anchors from Nick. I have been selling stuff to Nick for 3 days now and still only have 5 out of the 16 items needed to buy the first plot. The last 3 sales to Nick have not collected anything towards the plot. These items also take up barn space and you can't sell them. So much like the total of 57 items I now need to expand my barn by 10, I think I shall be throwing away these items if my barn is too full.

• BrianBrian Registered User Posts: 382 Social Snowflake
    Once you get the water plots you'll wish you hadn't got them yet. I could gold a show animal in 2 days but now I get asked for water plots items
  • ama802006ama802006 Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    Stucked on water plots update ... Nothing is done .... Game is freezed since 1 month ..... Resolve this issue as fast as possible .... Wanna play this game .... Missing my coop frnds tooo...
  • ccastleccastle Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2019

For several weeks now I have been full filling orders for Nick and paying extra in the Prospectors corner in hopes that I can open a water plot. However, recently after completing a Nick order I have earned nothing but coins and points.

Also if I do earn anything in the Prospector corner it is usually something I already have. Shown below

Please assist

Thank you,
    Caryn Castle

• RonWheatleyRonWheatley Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 134 Moderator

@ccastle said:
    For several weeks now I have been full filling orders for Nick and paying extra in the Prospectors corner in hopes that I can open a water plot. However, recently after completing a Nick order I have earned nothing but coins and points.

Also if I do earn anything in the Prospector corner it is usually something I already have. Shown below

Please assist

Thank you,
    Caryn Castle

Howdy, Caryn! I appreciate your feedback regarding the drop rates of Water Plots expansion parts from Nick. I will relay this to the team.
    By the way, I've removed your Player ID and device versions being used for your Privacy. Thank you for your understanding.

• SuzeBeckSuzeBeck Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    I am the only player in my coop without the water plots. I’m level 106, always top contributor in the boat race, and have been playing for YEARS. People half my level that have them. What gives?
  • DburgDburg Registered User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling

I hope you and your coop are doing well! I’m a leader of a helping group for Farmville. We started this group, because we know how hard it can be to get certain items or get enough of them to complete orders for Eddie, Nick, Marie, Mariner, Sophia or finish events, water plots, boat race and the county fair, etc. We are all super friendly active players. You don’t have to leave your coop -- Simply join our page, and you can see how we can help you!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2238187402945564/?ref=share

• aderamaderam Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the water plots,but not clear for what you use this,?

• BrianBrian Registered User Posts: 382 Social Snowflake
    @aderam you use them to make newly added items to some of the machines
  • ZeldaZelda Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I’m still waiting for my water plots to be available on my farm. I would appreciate any help pls. Thanks

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

I commented on not having got the water plots in early January,I still don’t have them most of our coop has got them now that’s been 6 months ago this is ridiculous the time it’s taken I know Zynga says it’s a slow roll out but come on this is a joke they say the same thing over and over members in my coop keep posting water plot orders but I can’t even help them with some items as I don’t have them I really wish I did

• JespJesp Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

Others in my coop are getting pen shell items, black rice and decorations. I also can't access the water plots while others can. I am missing out on opportunities to be a part of my team and the overall gameplay! Why aren't I getting access the these. Android system 8.0, Samsung tabs3. Help please!??