Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread June 2019

FarmVillagerFarmVillager Posts: 51Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Super Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• nikki123nikki123 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello!
    Looking for team players to join my co-op, WillowDale!
  • Sweet_jazSweet_jaz Posts: 15Registered User Muffin
    looking to join a new coop!
  • roof57miroof57mi Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I’m looking to join a new co-op. Don’t need drama or mean spirited gameplay. Always willing to help if I can. Play most days.

• coesfam2007coesfam2007 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I just started a new co op called Neecie's Co-op and we have 4 members but need many more that play daily, willing to participate in the boat races and who are not rude and like to steal co op items. Please just search for Neecie's Co-op. I have a windmill as our logo. Thanks! :)

• carwarscarwars Muffin Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

We are Handy Helpers co op, looking for active team players level 35 and above. Must do weekly boat race and maries orders. If youre interested in joining pls msg me.

• DudieDudie Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin
    edited June 11

Hi, I'd love to join your co-op..I am in Australia and so my play time may differ from many of you..I have been booted from several co-ops this last week and I assume it's because they think I'm not an active player..I am level 72 and I play daily..I love the boat race and was always in Bonus Mode..I help with Marie's orders wherever I can too..I use chat before I buy co-op specific items and I will never be rude..I'm not sure if I'm the type of member you're looking for but I would love to join you..my real name is Carolyn - I just use my nickname (Dudie) in public forums..

• carwarscarwars Muffin Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

Thx carolyn, ive messaged you :)

• mahimamahima Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Join Farmbing coop. I made this coop to play without any drama . Need active fair players.
  • mahimamahima Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • Lamuneca01Lamuneca01 This Space Is Available Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

Brand new Co-op Looking for active members who will keep the game fun, do boat tasks,Marie board and be kind to one another and willing to help each other out in the game . Come join me and help me make this coop a successful coop ------ # ****This Is Us!!!!**** LVL 30 and up . look us up in the game thanks have a wonder day .

• MagdadaouMagdadaou Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Bonjour. Nous sommes une petite copp bien sympathique et active. Bonne humeur et entraide garanties mais le tout en français. Si tu veux nous rejoindre, nous sommes Team des Marmottes. On t'attend.
  • Snow26Snow26 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Brand new co-op Happy Little Vegemites looking for active friendly players. AU/NZ based but anyone welcome.

• SchrodCATntDEDSchrodCATntDED Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 15

Hello! I started playing this game yesterday and I’m enjoying it quite a lot. I reached 11 today and would love to join someone’s co-op. Thanks

• AmberChrisAmberChris Posts: 1Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation Not a Title, but a Star

Hi all. I’d love to invite anyone to my co op. My husband and I opened it to show how a co op is family. Come join us do it all at “famville of Texans & cowboys”. We love football and farming

• Snow26Snow26 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@Snow26 said:
    Brand new co-op Happy Little Vegemites looking for active friendly players. AU/NZ based but anyone welcome.

Oops - mine is the one with the rose flag. All levels welcome.

• RagsRags Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Am looking for friendly, active players to join my coop.. no drama here, we work on filling orders at Marie's Board to help with upgrading, and also love doing the races. Please come check us out! Name of coop is Rags. Hope to see some new players!

• HdemchakHdemchak Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for members to my coop called “babe gang”! I hated the drama of joining random coops so I made my own so that it can be drama free and all fun :) also just wanna be able to chat with others and make friends
  • happy1240happy1240 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    We need players!! We do marie and boat race!! No cloning!! Be on chat. We have fun and we help each other!!
    Our group name is RESPECTFUL MARIE AND BOAT RACE WINNERS

But you can search and find us if you search CHATTERS

lokking forward to meeting you!!

Cheryl
  • missourigalmissourigal Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited June 19
    New co-op looking for members. Level 20+, freshly created and looking for leaders to assist.

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

Tired of being deleted from co ops for no reason when you’re an active player and help others. .. look no further. Looking for members that are active daily/weekly, participate in the Boat race, and Marie’s Board.
  • RhiRhiRhiRhi Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi!

Looking for active players to join a brand new co-op ‘active personalities’. Any level is welcome and members should be helpful and play regularly.

We only have 2 members at the moment so it would be great if we can create a friendly, cooperative, fun place to play!

Rhiannon
  • suzansuzan Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Come and join a brand new co-op ‘Friendly Aussie Farmers’!!
  • liz_99liz_99 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for ACTIVE PLAYERS..To join my Co-Op. FRIENDLY FARMER'S..
    Need people who love to play game and help each other out
  • Kimberly1975Kimberly1975 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Looking to join a small, laid back coop. Daily player but struggles with most events. Anyone taking new members?

Brand new Co-op Looking for active members who will keep the game fun, do boat tasks,Marie board and be kind to one another and willing to help each other out in the game . Come join me and help me make this coop a successful coop ------ This Is Us!!!! LVL20 and up . look us up in the game thanks have a wonder day .

@Kimberly1975 said:
    Looking to join a small, laid back coop. Daily player but struggles with most events. Anyone taking new members?

• DburgDburg Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

Hello! I hope you are doing well! Im a leader of a helping group for Farmville. We started this group, because we know how hard it can be to get certain items or get enough of them to complete orders, finish events, etc.. we are all super friendly players. You don’t have to leave your coop or anything like that. Join our page, and you can see how we can help you!! Looking forward to welcoming you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2238187402945564/?ref=share

• JenanigansJenanigans Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi there!! Looking for a new, helpful co-op? The Chicken Trotter's is a good place to start! We have many helpful members/leaders but we do have rules. You have to have a pic, either Google avatar or Facebook (it deters stealing), no stealing, be kind, and participate in the Boat Race and Marie's Board if it's available to you. If you're going to ask for things, please also be helpful if you have something someone else needs. Must be at least level 24. Our Co-op is locked at the
    moment, but you can still send us an invite :smile: We look forward to having you in our co-op!
  • LaylaLayla Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Please join my new co op. Serenity acres! Looking for kind and active players
  • Sweet_jazSweet_jaz Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

Hello! Cow Town is looking for recruits! We are a friendly and hardworking coop. The teamwork in my coop astonishes me every day <3 We are all level 50 and up
    Coop rules:
    ~We do not require a pic!
    ~We do not require a facebook account, just make sure you have a screen name set, no friendly farmers.
    ~We do not require daily play! Just make sure you pop in on chat once in awhile so we know youre still playing. Most of our members are daily players but it is not a requirement.
    ~Communication is our #1 rule, we cannot help if we do not know what you need.
    ~We post at lowest price for coop items. When posting global you can past price as high as you want
    ~Last but not least, no stealing. Ask before buying coop items and if you accidentally buy (no worries-it happens to all of us!) just say so in chat and repost.
    ~We are a cloning coop! It is not required of you to clone but if you would like to learn we have taught many before and would love to teach you as well!

To join:
    The easiest way is to add me on facebook and shoot me a message and I can add you directly to coop, here is my link : https://www.facebook.com/jazmine.waldo

Our coop is called Cow Town, the easiest way to search it yourself it is to type "argree" in the search. It is the word agree with an extra R, our coop will be the first result.
    We look forward to seeing you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file