Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

19th Nov '18 _ New Update _ 2 Events _ Leader Board + Collection event V 11.3.2931

GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE GrasshopperRegistered User Posts: 1,092 Pet Queen

What’s New
ALL NEW EVENTS: The heartwarming Reindeer’s Tale and incredible Ice Fishing Contest are coming to your farm this Holiday Season!

  • Welcome the special visitors Ornery Owl, Gnome Garrick, Ice Fisher Ila and Sculptor Sandra.
  • COMPLETE & COMPETE in these events to win Keys, Padlocks, Stamps, Ribbons & more.
  • WIN Ice Cool Dog, the personable pooch, permanently!
  • WIN the miraculous Holiday Bell Tower and use it until New Year’s!
  • Reindeer’s Tale unlocks at level 30. Hurry and level up to play!

Looks like there will be 2 events happening simultaneously .

RETIRED FARMER....

Comments

  • GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 1,092 Pet Queen
    And also they changed the game music, now its Christmassy.

    RETIRED FARMER....

  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @GUILTYNINE thanks for the update!
    I keep my game muted lolhaha... maybe I’ll turn on to listen to it
    Gosh seems like we just did Leaderboard ... and 2nd one seems like the storybook and animal hotel
  • LenthaLentha Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

    so not excited to already know that i'll be losin' out on yet another permanent farmhand. leaderboard events suck as they bring out the CHEATERS on day 1 which Zynga does absolutely nothin' about... well, other than reward the behaviour of the CHEATERS and punish those of us who DON'T cheat!!!!!

  • kimk92kimk92 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I agree. Leaderboard events are unfair. 5 out of 30 people can win the farmhand, and the winners “cheat.” I LOVE the Farmville special events, but I don’t even bother anymore. Love The Christmas music though!
  • theimperatorjdtheimperatorjd Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available
  • JdmasonJdmason Registered User Posts: 16 Muffin

    So we are all hoping the reindeer one starts soon then not a lover of leaderboards

  • hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited December 2018

    I'm not a fan of leaderboard events either.

  • MaddenmsMaddenms Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

    I play all day long to fight my way to. 5th place, the person behind me has a 200% boost all day long and never gets a point. The boost goes away and a few minutes later they have it again. Plays for a little bit and passes me by. I don’t even have the option to buy a 200% boost. It is not fair to give some the option and not others. I am so done with leaderboard events.

  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @Knows Wheat @The Sun Summoner
    The leaderboard event is showing 2 different dates as to when the event ends.
    The actual board on the question mark tab says ends Monday the 26th, however on my farm (bottom left) the count down shows today in a few hours...... so which is it?
    In the past 1st round has always ended on a Monday and the timer has always matched that ....
  • Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 326 The One Who Knows it All

    Ends today. 5 day event. 1st stage usually starts on Thursday. Started on Wednesday instead of Thanksgiving Thursday.

  • sunset_esunset_e Registered User Posts: 61 Captain Obvious

    Allt of people already seems to have that reindeer thing. Typical for Zynga, not to let everyone get things at the same time 😡

  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @The Sun Summoner @Alpine Enigma @Knows Wheat
    I’m sure you have been told a million times about phase 5 of the reindeer event, however I just really need to point out that as much as we like having a different type of event, I say with sadness that phase 5 has totally taken the fun out of the event.
    The concept was great, however for a bell tower that will last only a week on the farm, which even though guide is not specific, im betting you will only be able to instantly complete one thing at a time, then it will time out or sleep for hours, so I’m sure you see my point of what makes phase 5 a disappointment and I haven’t even heard yet what’s in store for phase 6.
    Well just thought I would express my thoughts. You can take it to the team, however I’m sure it won’t help matters. Thanks for listening.
  • tinkstinks Registered User Posts: 279 Gabby Enthusiast
    Bell tower has a endless mode. You completely 3 phases I have no idea what exactly endless means to them. I'm currently on endless and it sucks lol. Lots of chives just saying
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

    @Lentha said:
    so not excited to already know that i'll be losin' out on yet another permanent farmhand. leaderboard events suck as they bring out the CHEATERS on day 1 which Zynga does absolutely nothin' about... well, other than reward the behaviour of the CHEATERS and punish those of us who DON'T cheat!!!!!

    @kimk92 said:
    I agree. Leaderboard events are unfair. 5 out of 30 people can win the farmhand, and the winners “cheat.” I LOVE the Farmville special events, but I don’t even bother anymore. Love The Christmas music though!

    @theimperatorjd said:
    Event started

    @Jdmason said:
    So we are all hoping the reindeer one starts soon then not a lover of leaderboards

    @hawk said:
    I'm not a fan of leaderboard events either.

    @Maddenms said:
    I play all day long to fight my way to. 5th place, the person behind me has a 200% boost all day long and never gets a point. The boost goes away and a few minutes later they have it again. Plays for a little bit and passes me by. I don’t even have the option to buy a 200% boost. It is not fair to give some the option and not others. I am so done with leaderboard events.

    @Jenkey said:
    @Knows Wheat @The Sun Summoner
    The leaderboard event is showing 2 different dates as to when the event ends.
    The actual board on the question mark tab says ends Monday the 26th, however on my farm (bottom left) the count down shows today in a few hours...... so which is it?
    In the past 1st round has always ended on a Monday and the timer has always matched that ....

    @sunset_e said:
    Allt of people already seems to have that reindeer thing. Typical for Zynga, not to let everyone get things at the same time 😡

    @Jenkey said:
    @The Sun Summoner @Alpine Enigma @Knows Wheat
    I’m sure you have been told a million times about phase 5 of the reindeer event, however I just really need to point out that as much as we like having a different type of event, I say with sadness that phase 5 has totally taken the fun out of the event.
    The concept was great, however for a bell tower that will last only a week on the farm, which even though guide is not specific, im betting you will only be able to instantly complete one thing at a time, then it will time out or sleep for hours, so I’m sure you see my point of what makes phase 5 a disappointment and I haven’t even heard yet what’s in store for phase 6.
    Well just thought I would express my thoughts. You can take it to the team, however I’m sure it won’t help matters. Thanks for listening.

    We appreciate all of you letting us know of these experiences, Farmers. Rest assured that reported accounts will be investigated and sanctioned accordingly. For news and announcements, please regularly check the Hot Topics section. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @Alpine Enigma thank you for your response, however I’m sure it’s unlikely that the items can be changed this late in the game.
    Looks like we will probably have a new event tomorrow, for a temporary helper, which I will put my resources to work on getting that helper, which better serves me and my farm for a longer period of time. Also by avoiding the reindeer event, I can concentrate more on the boat race and Marie board as well, which again better services my farm.
    Again thank you for responding and you have a wonderful day!!
    :)
  • tinkstinks Registered User Posts: 279 Gabby Enthusiast
    Save up on tin and quartz for 6 and endless if you do it. Phase 6 was 800 toys. Took the longest.
    I hate leaderboard. People come out of no where and bam your 20000000 points behind. What's the use. I could have used a permanent hand. Unlike the temp helpers. I really think the leaderboards should stop. So everyone has a chance to win.
Sign In or Register to comment.