Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game freezing

Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

Hi since the new update our coop has been getting lots of problems ,game freezes and chat freezes and is lagging when you write in chat it takes a wee while to show up and there are lots of friendly farmers and some has a name but no photo which has gone most of our coop has the same problem we all constantly reboot and force close they even tried editing there name in the guest bit but nothing works please help fix this huge glitch

Tagged:

Comments

• memarianmemarian Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    My player is is 37319652223

My entire co-op is plagued with freezing in the chat window. Unable to change from global market to coop or coop chat window without a spinning sun or just frozen sun.

1 The game Constantly reboots
    2 Screen freezes
    3 Sometimes we are unable to connect to the game.
    4 new members not able to join coop when we open the co-op, but we can request a member from Facebook and that works

*Troubleshooting so far *
    -Clear cach on device
    -Reboot device
    -Delete and reinstalled app
    -We are all using apple devices.

I am currently first in the county fair and spent money on Keys for boosts but the game is becoming completely unplayable.

Can you please contact me ASAP regarding a fix or workaround or an update of progress regarding these issues.
    Thanks

Marian Murphy
  • Ellen2Ellen2 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 76 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    Please please fix this our coop also is plagued with this problem. Exactly the same as above .
  • Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

My game freezes every 20 seconds it lasts for about 20-30 seconds and chat too I wish zynga would fix this as I can’t do that much before it freezes again I am not the only one this is happening to in my coop plus lots of other coops

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

This was July I posted this issue about my game freezing and chat it’s getting worse others in my coop are experiencing the same issue everyone’s game was fine till that update in July nothing has been done from zynga please fix this glitch for everyone ASAP

• SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 381 Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Game Freeze.