Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Boat Race - Change in Ranking

RandallRandall Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
edited July 2018 in Ask a Question

Our Co-op Boat Race group was changed in last 12 hours and now our Co-op is losing... Why?

Comments

• CoriCori Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2018
    Hello, I have had a problem with the boot since yesterday
    I was only in 19th place although I had solved many tasks. See 1 picture.
    today was then the boot race it would have already started to come back doll next week
    but yesterday I started work on Sofia
    there is something wrong???
    See picture 2
  • toaster02toaster02 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    My CO-OP dropped to 4th place because we are stuck on the bonus round. I have to wait for another 12 hours for a new task. Now the race won't load. It keeps telling me that the race is loading and drops me back to my farm. Cool game idea, bad execution.
  • Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

We was in 1st position then all of a sudden we are 3rd there definitely is something not right here and we have to wait 12 hours for a bonus order I think it sucks it’s definitely not worth the effort

• mcain73mcain73 Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

We worked really hard as a group and we were in second as of last night. Today we are in 7th in a whole new group of coops. So unfair! Why?

• rainalawrainalaw Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie

This happened to us also! First, the race wouldn't load at all ... then when it loaded we were in an entirely new group with many a "friendly coop" (must be coop of friendly farmers wink wink)

• hanifhanif Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

my coop got boat 2 day late 25 players working hard and earn 13500 point and our coop going 1st in today noon after 2 an hrs we r showing Zynga change the race board and my coop going 5th and 1st coop hv 25000 point lol Zynga changed board before 8 an hrs of finished race and difference is very big

ME AND MY GROUP NOT HAPPY WITH THIS POLICY OF BOARD CHANGE

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    We dropped to 4 th overnight and it shows it ends in less than 3 hrs, i sure hope this crazy bonus mode resets too!
    This bonus mode of 12hrs needs renegotiated, its way too long
  • diandra143diandra143 Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    @jenkey we dropped to 2nd no way to catch up cause most of us are in bonus but guess what...we were in first a group called los badaleros were closining in on us for first and we dont even see them on our list anymore like we got new people to compete with... what the heck? Also its so unfair for the top contributor cayse now that most are in bonus round if you will, no one can ever race their way up to the chest dor top contributor... we need this fixed pleaaase i know its a work in progress but this thread still has no reponses from moderators...but everyone in our coop is geiving bad responses as soon as they hit bonus...
    This like we r selected for 80 kg boxing fight and we r going near winning point they r stop us and say go and fight with 120 kg boxing fighter in last round lol
  • HgerofskyHgerofsky Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Our co-op was in 1st place for the last 3 days. We were far ahead of 2nd & 3rd. When the results came out we placed 5th. Why? This is so frustrating.

so the race ended and we were back in our original group and even though we were down in points as of last night we won first place. But some in the coop did not get skip and the crate of trout prize did not register. Also, at the end screen it showed zero medals even though we won first. Not a great start Zynga!

People used keys helping hands speed seed and golden gloves for coop and make team work last hrs zynga change board and level down

Unfair zynga
    Township is best game i think i m going with township soon
  • EttawangEttawang Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

The result of the last bost race ,in my group someone saw we are the first ,and someone saw we are third . What we are? This is a big bug , plz fix it ASAP. The next one will come tomorrow.

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 137 Moderator

Thanks for bringing this up, Farmers. I've already informed the team regarding this. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks to the moderator for feedback. I want to echo Ettawang post that our coop experienced 3 different outcomes individually...some first in original group, some second in original group and some 7th in second changed group. Also at the end of the quick final flash of results, our coop on mine coming in first did not look like we got a medal. BTW. BINGO was awesome!

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 137 Moderator
    edited August 2018

To help the team with checking further about this concern, I would like to request for your Player IDs, Farmers. Please send me a Private Message with your IDs. Thank you.

• CC_2014CC_2014 Registered User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

@mcain73 said:
    the crate of trout prize did not register.

I chose the crate today because I didn't know what it was (excited to see something new) it did nothing. We were in 1st place till we hit the bonus rounds and dropped to second because of the 12 hour bonus rounds and they are only worth a crappy 50 points each. Not much of a bonus- more like a penalty box Zynga!

• CC_2014CC_2014 Registered User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

@mcain73 said:
    Thanks to the moderator for feedback. I want to echo Ettawang post that our coop experienced 3 different outcomes individually...some first in original group, some second in original group and some 7th in second changed group. Also at the end of the quick final flash of results, our coop on mine coming in first did not look like we got a medal. BTW. BINGO was awesome!

Wish all of could have played Bingo but unfortunately Zynga didn't give the update to the Windows platform.

• hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

@CC_2014 Did you look in the store where you purchase the cat & dog house?

• hawkhawk Registered User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

@CC_2014 I use windows and played bingo. Did you look in the Windows store for updates?