Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

"This item is already sold." Can't buy items from friends and coop market.

2»

Comments

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

I agree with you I also think a lot will stop playing the game zynga is making it hard for everyone instead of targeting the clones they should be trying to get all the ones that have zillions of points in the leaderboard events and the country fair something came up on my Facebook page a week ago wanting people to pay a small amount of real money to stay ahead in the leaderboard events it’s awful that these people post stuff up openly

• VesnaCVesnaC Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

@Jenkey it's easy to do when orders for Marie are low but when majority of your coop gets orders for items 25+ then it starts to become impossible to do. I've spend a month not doing Marie's board because of it - having to x the big orders and then you get back to back events that also can ask for items that are hard to get or don't drop no matter what helpers you put it becomes frustrating. We don't clone always but for some items we would. It's great that your coop can do it without cloning. I wouldn't clone or need to if the orders were a reasonable size - I can't play 24/7 which is what it would require. 1 chair requires 3 cedar but you only get 1 cedar every 4 hours & Marie asks for 23 chairs? when events on global only has event items. Those that download programmes or change the code to get what they want should be looked at.

• AliencatAliencat Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    > @JT1 said:
    > We have the same issue with 2 members in our coop. The same thing happened quite a while ago to the same 2 people. It was resolved and has happened again since yesterday.

Hey Jt1,

Is this only happening to everyone or those who using brackets around there names???? And did Zynga fixed this bug ???

Looking for some answers.
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Guest Posts: 1,663 The Chosen One

Hello guys, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We're getting this checked and will get back to you on priority. Thank you!

> @Knows Wheat said:
    > Hello guys, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We're getting this checked and will get back to you on priority. Thank you!

That be great. Hoping to hear about this soon.
  • HeldraccoonHeldraccoon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Knows Wheat said:
    > Hello guys, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We're getting this checked and will get back to you on priority. Thank you!

Thank you!

Just an FYI I know what you are talking about {Name}. I have come across this with some new co-op members. After figuring out what they were doing I removed them from co-op. None of our members use that cheat.
  • JT1JT1 Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

There are now 3 members in our coop that cannot multi, none have any brackets and are good honest players but the same ladies have been hit this time who also had the problem when there was a glitch with it over a year ago.

I think it is a bug that needs fixing, maybe someone reverted back to using some old code or something. Anyway, they fixed it before so lets hope they can fix it again for us.

Wish they'd fix the cheaters on the wagon too, top on mine this week has over 7 million (level 70), 2nd and 3rd over 5 million, even 7th has almost 1 million, that top score is not normal points for a player on level 70! Something drastic needs to be done

• Scout125Scout125 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

@Heldraccoon said:
    > @Knows Wheat said:

Thank you!

Just an FYI I know what you are talking about {Name}. I have come across this with some new co-op members. After figuring out what they were doing I removed them from co-op. None of our members use that cheat.

I notice some new members in my coop have {Name}. Is this a sign that they are using a hack?

> @Scout125 said:
    > @Heldraccoon said:
    > > @Knows Wheat said:
    > > Hello guys, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We're getting this checked and will get back to you on priority. Thank you!
    >
    > Thank you!
    >
    > Just an FYI I know what you are talking about {Name}. I have come across this with some new co-op members. After figuring out what they were doing I removed them from co-op. None of our members use that cheat.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I notice some new members in my coop have {Name}. Is this a sign that they are using a hack?

Yes they are.... This way u can clone by urself... U don't need 3 ppl...
  • ScottieKScottieK Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Hi Everyone. This is such a huge topic and there are many opinions. What about all the rain groups? Are they going to remove the ability to buy from Facebook friends? Some of these rainers have unlimited items and post for people. I bet these get a lot more popular if cloning goes away. I do have an official response from Zynga regarding the people who cant clone and get the sold massage. Ill be sharing this as well a several other interesting things (like Farmville VIP's) on my next live stream. Join us and be part of the conversation. The Live Stream happens every Thursday night 8PM MST. Here is a link to our Facebook Page where you can find the schedule for your time zone. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1772618909425687/

> @ScottieK said:
    > Hi Everyone. This is such a huge topic and there are many opinions. What about all the rain groups? Are they going to remove the ability to buy from Facebook friends? Some of these rainers have unlimited items and post for people. I bet these get a lot more popular if cloning goes away. I do have an official response from Zynga regarding the people who cant clone and get the sold massage. Ill be sharing this as well a several other interesting things (like Farmville VIP's) on my next live stream. Join us and be part of the conversation. The Live Stream happens every Thursday night 8PM MST. Here is a link to our Facebook Page where you can find the schedule for your time zone. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1772618909425687/

Now I remember who u r.. Scott !!
    > @Knows Wheat said:

Today is June 15th and didn't saw any change... Still game is messed up. R u sure this is call priority !!!
  • MuddiMuddi Registered User Posts: 116 Cloudylicious
    edited June 2018

Any news?

Some are able to clone - some are not. And we have to go up against each other in the country fair.

This is not fair.

> @Diamondgirl5 said:
    > Yesterday I became unable to buy things from coop members and friends. Items appear available, but when I click on them I either get a spinning sun directly on the item or the message "This item is already sold." I sent a support request and got the usual "force close, check internet connection, shut down other apps, make sure you have the latest version" answer from support. I have done these steps repeatedly and nothing works. Between not being able to buy things from friends and coop and not being able to play for more than a few seconds without getting a spinning sun or the game freezing, the game is become more frustrating than fun. Why have coops and friends if we can't buy and sell to each other?
    >
    > Note 8, Android OS.
    >
    > I am seeing that other people are having the same problems complete with the same "This item has already been sold" message. Please fix the game before coming up with events. The problems occurring make the game almost unplayable and adding new events won't correct the problems.

Hi,

Did u find any solution, this is so irritating... Wish something could be done !
  • calfarmscalfarms Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Technically any kind of duplicating is cheating. One item that someone made or bought off global that is turned into 20 for each person is cheating. I have done it too but the truth is if you think about it, it's a cheat. I don't know why she said up there that they taught you how to clone because the only people doing that were on youtube. It was the same thing with the original farmville, people found a way to cheat that until it became no fun. Hopefully they do away will ALL cloning, duplicating, whatever you want to call it and go after the ones using software also. There will be a lot less items in global but it would be an even playing field for everyone. Then there wouldn't be such a need to get into a coop with some wretched angry warden.

• lsschwartzlsschwartz Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I also have that issue, people post things and when I go click on it it says sold out. If they do away with the cloning then the orders shouldn't be so insane. When you're trying to reach your Marie's order goals and Mariner wants several items requiring quartz in quantities of 15 or more, it makes it impossible, even on weekends when I can basically keep the mine going on a loop without time in between I can't get enough quartz to fill orders.

I'm one of 3 in my coop with the issue right now and it makes us feel left out and more of a burden than a help, so either fix it back so we can clone with the rest of the coop or remove cloning BUT reduce order sizes.

• EllsaEllsa Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Bonnie1423Bonnie1423 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I contacted Zynga with both of my accounts...was answered on both by the same person...with two different answers...one said they were experimenting ...and the other said they will not tolerate exploiting....so have no idea why I received two different answers from the same person...I still cannot clone on either of my accounts...

• CC_2014CC_2014 Registered User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

Just my 2 cents here- but cloning doesn't give county fair points. It also doesn't give anyone a global advantage. Cloning makes the game fun for some and not so much for others and I truly feel like it is a personal preference. I am simply stating facts here, in the hopes that those whom don't know what cloning is used for and what it can't be used for.

I honestly feel like the people who complain are the ones that don't do it for what ever reason, but have also "never tried it" and "never have never will". If you did you would see that RARELY does it give any kind of advantage as far as finishing an event especially if it's and event like we are currently on which gives random orders.

I have crafted a TON of event items, and currently have a barn full of them because the orders just aren't coming up for them. As you read above from a nay sayer "won events without cloning". The cloning gives an advantage for orders like Marie and the Mariner which effect ONLY the individuals game. I know I can't come up with 11 trout in 3 days just from fishing the pond at 7 hours a pop. People who work / have kids can't spend every waking moment on the game so they may be lucky to get 3 trout in 3 days.

A list of things you can NOT clone:
    1)You can't clone an item that is going to count towards a total when it is taken as soon as it is finished and never reaches your barn and in turn -this does NOT effect the events
    2) you can't clone upgrade materials - No unfair advantage to barn size
    3) you can't clone money - no advantage to be able to buy boosts etc...
    4) you can't clone County fair points - you HAVE to cook/craft to get credit for those points ( and right now most can't even do that because of all the complaining about non-existent disadvantages

so I guess my questions are:
    1) how does cloning effect your personal event?
    2) how does cloning effect your personal marketplace?
    3) how does cloning effect your personal county fair?
    4) how does cloning effect your personal game?

It's just like everything else in this world today. If one person screams that they hate it long enough and loud enough others will follow without even understanding what they are screaming about. I hope that Zynga understands that those who clone do so because it's fun and there are more players who clone than don't. I guess it's all in who they are aiming to please.

I mean no disrespect to anyone and if you are offended then that is how you chose to take this post and not what it was intended for.

• GraciaGracia Registered User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie
    OK. Simply facts:
    Someone who is able to clone quartz and tin and champagne glasses will for sure have an advantage in this current event! Please stop pretending that it is not.
    You will indeed sell more to Eddie and that will let you open more treasure which means more keys,padlocks and nails. So more barn space.
    You can get more orders in with Marie and that means more timber. So you can upgrade your work stations sooner . And those upgraded stations give double county fair points.

To me it is like sitting down for a nice long game of monopoly and after five minutes saying you don't have time for it. So you take the money in the box. And it's not cheating according to you because it's right there for you to use and you don't have the time to play it right...That is the world today. People wanting rewards without putting in the time or spending money.

I have been playing this game for a long time. A few months ago I reached max level and soon after max barn. I can get 11 trout in 3 days without cloning. 4 a day with the help of my husky and the rest from treasure or my helpful co op. We have a lot of fun doing events together and getting those 1000 orders in for Marie. And we just skip the orders for 20 fishbowls. It is that simple!

I do know what cloning is and I have tried it. For me it takes away the thrill of the hunt and the sense of accomplishment. I have never screamed about it anywhere. I just would like the people who do it to be honest about it. It does affect others if you clone event items ,quartz and tin in a leaderboard event. No you will not beat a hacker but you will race past anyone else.
  • M1P4M1P4 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 384 Social Snowflake
    edited July 2018

For me, the biggest issue in all this is that Zynga is doing this completely backwards. Because of the hacks, the cloning almost is and especially increasingly so will be irrelevant. On cloning itself, I won't take sides. I don't use it to get stuff for myself. I rather enjoy the (little) challenge the game offers.

If they've actually decided to invest in dealing with cloning, it's pretty much time and money wasted and only angers more people. And money lost, since many of those who occasionally clone do use real money to buy keys. Those resources are wasted for nothing, since there's a bigger issue that makes the competitions a joke with or without cloning. The hacks run rampant and the usage of them spreads day by day.

Once everyone's leaderboard is pretty much filled with hackers with max points (not uncommon even now already and day by day it gets worse) so that no-one else, whether they clone or not will never get anything, it makes absolutely no difference what those who clone do. It doesn't help those who don't clone to get anything anyway.

Imo, if Zynga actually invests resources to make the competitions fair, they should start from where it really matters, where the investment actually pays off instead of it making Zynga lose money - both from players who quit and because of the investment that doesn't increase their revenue, because it doesn't make customers any happier, since their experience with leaderboards will not be any better. Zynga is known to have been more eager to save money than invest it, and when they actually do invest in something I find it absurd that they are investing in something that will not yield anything, because there is another issue (in which they are not investing in fixing) make this investment useless and unprofitable.

edited July 2018

How about this - no more competitions of any kind. All they do is cause all this havoc, people getting angry, gutted, disappointed, sad, confused, frustrated, hating Zynga, hating each other, quitting the game, Zynga getting gazillion complaints that clog the support, forums filled with people arguing, fighting, being hostile towards each other and complaining, Zynga having to deal with hackers (well, in theory, if they actually would), Zynga having to make decisions that split the playerbase in half in how they feel about the changes, Zynga getting a bad reputation, and then likely those about 100 more reasons which I will come up after I press the Post Comment button...

No more competitions = no more of any of this. Soon Zynga will likely stop making money on them anyway because of the hacks. Even if currents hacks actually some wonderful day get disabled, I guess new ones will emerge sooner or later and then all this starts from the beginning.

Btw, when it comes to cloning. And still not taking sides, only looking at it from income point of view: Take away cloning and many of those who mostly see it as "I want everything and I want it now" kinda game, which seems to be the prevalent approach nowadays, will quite likely move on to hacks because of that approach and will never ever have a need to spend a dime on the game. Such people likely have spent money, since many things in the game (that can not be cloned) do require patience - or money. Again: No more competitions, no harm done to anyone else.

So very many problems and headaches (for both Zynga and the players) would get solved by simply removing all competitions from the game.

Edit, because the way I said a thing kept bothering me. I said "I enjoy the (little) challenge the game offers." I didn't mean to belittle the game in as bad a sense as it looked like. It had to do with why I'm not interested in cloning for myself. By 'little' I meant that there's not a huge amount of planning, strategy etc. in the game. The only challenge comes from limited resources and the time aspect when it comes to getting them. If those wouldn't be there because I'd have anything anytime, I don't find there's much challenge eg. point in playing the game at all. And I'm way too chatty tonight it seems. This will be the last one, I promise lol

• jazzyj85364jazzyj85364 Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Screenshot after screenshot after screenshot has been sent in by many and posted in the Facebook FV2 official group of the cheaters in the leaderboards and County Fair wagon that use the purchased unlimited barns, silos, keys, and now they are selling a code to instantly put billion number scores at the top. I have the 2 screenshots of the advertisement that was posted in one of the RAIN GROUPS, admin herself was promoting it. I no longer play leaderboards, stopped l9ng ago when this started happening so I never opened the one that just ended until 9 hrs before it ended and my mouth dropped down to my feet. At the very #1 position with you all know are the same exact numbered sequence in the billion range, was a friend on my Facebook list, below her was a 5 digit position who h was indeed ok, with all the issues I am having with none of my Facebook friends are not showing up and glitches left and right I thought no way I am going to be her friend sorry no way. I I immediately took screenshot of her, she is also leader of her coop and admin/owner of a RAIN GROUP what chance would that be Zynga would group her in that lineup. So I started to remove her and 3 others thinking heck maybe they are causing g my Facebook friends markets to not show, never know but they are no longer on my list and I still cannot see friends markets. I can see global, I can see coop markets but I CAN OT SEE MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS MARKETS WHATSOEVER.....sent a ticket in and got the generic reply of what I should do which I had already done over and over as I am not new to the issues and game. So my issue is I have no one in my markets but 3 coop sellers, no Facebook friends. Not sure if Zynga is working on glitches that is now causing new ones but those RAIN GROUPS selling slows your markets down if you have too many on your list, I have none.

So back to Zynga removing cheaters who indeed are using bought codes that are I setting in your devices files, I doubt they ever will, it has been too long. If you go to Google and search gamersunite you will see Zynga advertising on that page, yes ma'am you will. As far as cloning, it is a glitch not a cheat,....self cloning is cheating......cloning is not......unlimited barns, keys silos, purchasing high scores is literally cheating and is 100% against ZYNGAS TOS and COMMUNITY STANDARDS but it is allowed and so so so many have stopped playing already because they cannot clone.

Good luck everyone, been trying all day, evening and morning to get my Facebook friends to show up to no avail, so after almost 4 years I guess I will be uninstalling and finding another game sad so very sad. You know you would think since Zynga pays Facebook advertising space fees Zynga would contact their team to see if my issue and many other connecting issues are related to Facebook. Oh Zynga btw MY INTERNET CONNECTION ROCKS and I have no other games or apps taking space up on my tablet. P.s. readers.....you know most of the high score cheaters you may never know and after all I have ever run in to what chance is it that on my board would be a so called friend I know by name sitting there #1leader with billions of points, LOL....get them Zynga, you do not need us to get info, you may need screenshot but you all have access to see our farms in its entirety from the comfort of your recliners