Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Sign in name with { } around it

Sue DomesSue Domes Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

I have been away from the game for a couple weeks. Started it back up today and found the coop members are using the guest name feature with {. } around the name. They are doing this so they can refresh and buy items from the marketplace over and over. Then to clear an item they stop using the guest name and buy it. The rumor is if they get caught, there farms will be reset to level 1. Is this a glitch that Zynga knows about and plans on fixing? Will farms be reset to level 1. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Sue DomesSue Domes Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

I have been away from the game for a couple weeks. Started it back up today and found that some co-op members are using the guest name feature with {. } around the name. They are doing this so they can refresh and buy items from the marketplace over and over. Then to clear an item they stop using the guest name and buy it. The rumor is if they get caught, there farms will be reset to level 1. Is this a glitch that Zynga knows about and plans on fixing? Will farms be reset to level 1? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

Hi sue we have 1 person in our coop that has this same feature around there name I told them we don’t like this but she still does it

• MuddiMuddi Registered User Posts: 116 Cloudylicious

I think this is important. We did some days ago discus in the coop, that it seems like a new cheate was used by a lot of players. We felt is was diffecuelt to stay in diamond level and a lote of players suddently easy got a lote of points.
    I am not sure I understand this {} fully, but I can see that the low level player in my diamond fair that are number 1 do have this {}.
    I have also earliere seen other players with other special caracters in the name first and last - do extremly well compaired to their level.