Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Terrible feeders.

paulaspaulas Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious

Just a random rant. I have finished all my pigs and sheep. But I still help others feed theirs. But lately that means I feed their sheep or pig and they throw me a random thank you here and there. Out of the last 5 global people I have helped one has actually participated. There should be a way to completely back out of the helping stage when your partner is not helping. The one I am helping now keeps sending me a thanks for feeding but has yet to feed the pig. Do they not realize the other side sees you have fed just as they see I have fed. If you do not want to feed them don't get them for someone else to do for you. Zynga really needs to address this. Until they do I will help no one else with their feedings. Thank you for listening.

Comments

• DaveDave Registered User Posts: 81 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    But if you are their helper you paid nothing. So really you are riding on their dime.

I do not play much certain days of the week, and if an event is going on. They might have same thing happening.
  • paulaspaulas Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious

Its my crops feeding their sheep or pig the least they could do is help. I totally understand the event going on. I do not accept invites during events because I agree I would not be able to help as I should. Do not get me wrong I have helped many that put as much into if not more than I have. The ones I do not appreciate are the ones that do nothing once I accept their request. As for it being on their dime my coop will tell you if they need a pig or sheep and do not have the coins or keys I buy it for them and help them. It is about participation. If you do not wish to participate don't send the request. I would be riding their dime Dave if I needed the pig or sheep I don't. All mine are done on my dime I might add. And in closing I still accept requests and some feed some don't. The ones that don't are always first to ask again because they got a costumed animal without having to feed it.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,525 The Chosen One

@paulas my experience has been that, although partners are supposed to get the same rewards from pigs & sheep, they often don't. So although you get a costumed pig for all your hard work, your lazy partner might not. The golden gloves from pigs never get added to your total either.
    I sometimes wonder if show animals are worth the effort.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @paulas I agree it’s irritating when someone sends requests to feed sheep n pig and then don’t participate .... I’m doing one now with someone global that sent me a request and ever since we completed the circle and we’re on our way to silver costume she has participated less and since we’ve been close to gold she’s not feeding at all we have 11 hrs left, i’ll be glad when its over
    @Rambling Rose so it’s possible this gal I’m doing a sheep with won’t get the costume?
    I didn’t know that, this girl hasn’t done squat and she sent the invite :)

@Jenkey said:
    @Rambling Rose so it’s possible this gal I’m doing a sheep with won’t get the costume?
    I didn’t know that, this girl hasn’t done squat and she sent the invite :)

Yes unless they've fixed the problem.

@Rambling Rose sheep finally over didn’t make it to gold :(, she never fed again, I hope she didn’t get same rewards as me :) lolhahaha

@Jenkey said:
    @Rambling Rose sheep finally over didn’t make it to gold :(, she never fed again, I hope she didn’t get same rewards as me :) lolhahaha

I hope so too, however it does say we are supposed to. I gave up doing them when I realised how many golden gloves I wasn't getting!

@Rambling Rose I don’t initiate doing any however when someone sends me a request its hard for me not to accept, but it is frustrating when the other person gives up so quickly, because they are a lot of work for very little rewards

@Jenkey It's a bit much sending invitations then leaving someone else to do most of the work. Not really in the spirit of working together that was intended.
    I don't think any of my coop do the show animals now. I would find it hard to refuse if any of them sent me an invitation. Fortunately they never do.
    I raised a sheep by myself when I was bored a few weeks ago & another with a stranger the game found for me.

@Rambling Rose yea my coop rarely does them anymore, it’s so much work and the rewards are really not that great. Funny you say that, I too have just done one by myself out of boredom lolhaha
  • paulaspaulas Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious

@Jenkey [email protected] Rose if they feed one item at the end it updates their pig or sheep and they reap all your hard work and receive the same awards and costumes you do. This is what Zynga needs to fix. We need a back out button for non participation of our partner. Or Zynga needs to offer us the option of choosing another partner for that animal. I even had one in my coop tell me they could not produce what the animals needed and keep up with everything else. My response to them was then do not expect members of the coop to complete your animals for you this is a participation event. She always did only one item right before time ran out.

@paulas wow not good ... actually if i do one with a co-op member we both put out the effort, I only get little participation when someone global sends me a request
    Good to know about participating towards the end, she didn’t do that so maybe she didn’t get much ...