Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's Order Board Too Big

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 381 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Marie's board order quantities, improving?.

Comments

• lsw150lsw150 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I want Marie's order board fixed. No one in co-op will fill my orders cause they're too big. I contacted support four times and they still won't help me. Th e y think I'm leaving comments but I'm not.

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

We appreciate your feedback about the amount or items in Marie's Order Board as well as contacting our Player Support team, @lsw150. Have you tried looking for more active Co-Ops that may help you with your tasks? Nonetheless, your sentiments will be relayed to our developers for game improvements. Thank you for your patience.

• Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 326 The One Who Knows it All

Active coop does not resolve large quantity orders. Order 12 fish & chips = 2 coop points. Order 2 fish & chips = 2 coop points x 6 orders = 12 coop points. Claiming 12 fish & chips order is not advantageous to completing coop goals.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin
    @lsw150 everyone’s quantities for Maries board is outrageous a tip i’ll give u that a few of us do in our co op is wen we “ask for help” on an item we also help whoever claims the item do the order theres 4 of us that pitch in to help with each others orders that way we all make timber time we generally always make goal too, we just completed tier 6 today two days early. With insane quantity amount you have to make it a team group effort. Hope this helps! Another thing we do is like i asked for help with 18 lobsters I already had 9 wen I asked, so get it started then ask :)
  • ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 86 Dramachine
    @Jenkey that's what my coop does sometimes. Hopefully, Marie's board will get under control at some point in time.
  • boring_stuffboring_stuff Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

In our coop, when the orders are over 11, we just close the order and eventually we start getting smaller orders. Maybe try that? It's rare that the XP and coins are worth it once you start getting requests for orders over 11 items. I'm in a very active coop and we usually already have most of the items for our orders, so we definitely help each other out.

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

All my orders are massive but some in my coop have really small orders easy one why is this ,it’s unfair

• Clady50Clady50 Registered User Posts: 27 Clueless Cookie
    The quantities for some of my members for Marie are outrageous, mine included! I have orders for 40 whistles, 24 glass horses, 17 birdhouses! Yet others have orders for 2-3 items. Not sure how or why Zynga chooses difficult orders for some and easy for others. And yes, I have complained to support. Our co op does as others mentioned already...we help each other. But the hard to do orders are really, really getting old!! I wish Zynga would take a look at this and come up with a better solution! Maybe rotate easy/hard orders around from time to time? My solution would be a mixture of easy and hard for each member instead of one member having all easy to do orders and another having all difficult!!