Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

2017 COUNTRY ESCAPE IDEAS AND WISH LISTS

2»

Comments

• DebbieMillerDebbieMiller Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@santhony0702 said:
    Why do you make Events that you only get helper for 30 days....it's a waste of time and energy for us players....should be permanent helper. This game should be Fun...not a Chore!

I totally agree. I have stopped playing the events since it has changed to 30 day helpers. Earning a new plot vegetable, tree, needed tools like shoves or storage would be more inviting. Even new cows, goats and chickens that would produce products instead of 30 day helpers.

• KrisLKrisL Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I also would like to see a tool shed for storage of shovels, nails, etc. or the ability to sell them to coop members.
    As rewards for events I would like something like a free barn upgrade, a make it rain pin (even for 30 days), or animals other than dogs and cats and more farmhands. The 30 day helpers are a waste of time.
    I think you should be able to accept gifts of speed seed from friends no matter how many you have, the limit should not apply to gifts.
    On the upgrades on crops, animals, buildings I think you should get an extra crop or item when they are fully upgraded instead of just less time.

• Elzbthc_76Elzbthc_76 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I would love to have the option to line up different items to make after one is done then the other starts automatically after we choose it, kinda like how Tropical Escapes is set up. Example if I’m not making sense LOL. . I start making butter, but also want to make sugar so I get the sugar lined up when the butter is done then the sugar starts.

• Ritacba1Ritacba1 Registered User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling

I just started playing this game and I know I have missed many permanent farmhands. It would be good to be able to get those previous farmhands by buying them (with real cash) or even with stamps.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,525 The Chosen One
    edited December 2017

@Elzbthc_76 said:
    I would love to have the option to line up different items to make after one is done then the other starts automatically after we choose it, kinda like how Tropical Escapes is set up. Example if I’m not making sense LOL. . I start making butter, but also want to make sugar so I get the sugar lined up when the butter is done then the sugar starts.

I like that feature in TE too. What I'd love to see is the no of items already in the barn, when I set out to make more. TE has that so presumably not hard for Zynga to copy. Asked for this ages ago.

I've noticed the things we're getting lifted from TE seem to be all the ones where Zynga can make money, Prospectors corner for example. So im not hold my breath for the other stuff.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,187 Assassin
    Why not win permanent farm hands like the siamese and tabby cat, st bernard, hound those that are available to us for 400-900 keys, even the prized ones that personality I haven’t bought like the reindeer or prized mustang
  • CinbadCinbad Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I think we should have more than two co-op selling spaces. Upgrading our animals would be great. More barn space there is not enough room. Shed just for nails,locks,shovels and we should be able to sell them.

• Fiona KnotFiona Knot Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller
    This is a great thread that has been going since March, 2017. Unfortunately it seems to be useless because not one of the suggestions/wishlist items has been instituted. What about a change Zynga? I for one would like to see an event offering a permanent hh that is NOT a leaderboard event. My co op totally agrees as most work full time and it is impossible to win these.

I would love to see bigger barn spaces ( without the hacks ) there are so many products to make and hold. It would be more enjoyable if instead of getting 10 spaces each upgrade you get 30 or 40. And only having a barn with 940 items only that is not big enough for even ten of each item. Would love to see barn be like boathouse in Tropical Escape.

• MissionladyMissionlady Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Why aren’t there bingo events any more? Those were my favorite events.

• fumjumfumjum Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I would love a machine that can accept crafted items and convert them to their basic ingredients. Maybe exclusive to high level players and cost a lot to make it more for hardcore users. For example it could take a strawberry milk and convert it into 2 strawberries, 3 milk and 1 sugar.
  • daisy01daisy01 Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    edited February 2018
    I think it would be nice if the blackberries were stored in your silo.. it just makes sense and they can take up a lot of needed barn space.

And I really like all of your guys ideas about the shed, event rewards, how crappy it is we get temp farm hands when finishing event. A lot of great ideas here!

Another suggestion would be to fix the bugs that are in the game already.. like missing crops, chat.moving slow, not being able to see co-op market amd when playong on a laptop you don't get the video option. In other words yoy cant watch adds for rewards. Also when playing on a laptop its extemely laggy and takes a second to register (and I know its.not my computer since it's brand new and is a gaming computer)

And take the limit away for how many orders someone can fill for the board a week... and maybe not make the orders insane.. like 6 rocking chairs 7 lemon gelatos, 5 cedar trout, 6 plush ducks... thats just insane
  • ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 86 Dramachine
    Something I would like to see is being able to make Eddie leave once we started selling items to him. For example if Eddie is asking for nine butter, 12 apple pies, and nine Chardonnay. If I only wanted or was able to sell Eddie the butter and apple pies, I could do that then allow Eddie to leave before his 15 hours on the farm we’re up. I wouldn’t get the stamp or the extra experience points for completing his tasks. But I could sell him what I wanted or could complete without having him sit there several hours.
  • KikaKika Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

Some suggestions I sent to support a while ago.

• Allow players to sell the items to upgrade the barn
    • Allow players to sell as many items as they want in each stand in the market
    • During events, create a "temporary market" where you can purchase event-related items
    • Have an "opt out" button for events, like the one we have for the Chef, for those who decide not to participate in the event.
    • Create a "search box" in the barn to make searching items easier
  • GerechtigkeitGerechtigkeit Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i would very much like to either accept all my help items, and keep them in the inventory or don't acknowledge them in the mail and keep them there. you allowed to ask neighbors for help. however your only allowed 12 at time. whats the point of asking for help then? especially when you are trying to do the co-op goals that need salt and pepper, sugar, bait even baby bottles.

I would like to,see more items added to the mastery area.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,187 Assassin
    @Kika both the barn and silo all the items are in alphabetical order
  • KikaKika Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

@Jenkey I know; my point is: when you have a large barn and you are trying to sell items starting with the last letters of the alphabet (a wind chime, for instance), you have to scroll down all the way until you get there. This is annoying, especially when you are trying to sell several of these items to your coop only. If you are selling more than 2, you either have to wait until the other player buys the item to place the others in your stand.

• saphyregirl13saphyregirl13 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I would love to see....

My #1 Request is
    -a PINK COW - that we feed say, strawberries & sugar to - and it produces STRAWBERRY MILK! :) please please pretty please :smile:

-more animals available to buy with stamps instead of keys

-temporary farm hands are OK, but we ALL would prefer more permanent farmhands, especially ones that have a special item that only they are good at finding (still trying to learn what all my farm hands specialities are). The events are a lot of work, and I love doing them, but I think we all would like better farm hand rewards.
    ---or have event rewards be a super treasure chest of QUARTZ, KEYS and anything that is fancy and expensive or takes a year to make...or speed seeds and golden gloves

• and I would like to DO SOMETHING with the show animals... I have pigs and sheep running around my farm but I can't get anything from them, so what is the point of working so hard to fatten them up and then just let them run loose? They should be TREASURE HUNTING for us... and we harvest them like once a day or once every 12 hours... and they find QUARTZ or KEYS or MINT or TROUT etc... you get the idea.

Thanks for having this forum here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game and look forward to more great events, prizes, animals etc. ! I have an amazing co-op and am very happy with this game.

• QueenOfGamesQueenOfGames Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    How about making a choice when it comes to land expansion the sale only allows you to buy the land with keys some people would like to use coins and have to wait until the sale is over which takes about 3 days
  • rickfiferickfife Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    Repeat of a suggestion. Consider the ability to build a tool shed and expand and upgrade as we do the barn, silo, and back porch. This shed would hold upgrade items exclusivley, nails, locks, shovels, and light bulbs. To expand on this feature, allow further expansion of our barns and silos. Once max is achieved, we have no use for these items unless given the option to market these items, or given the ability to continue to expand capacities.
  • baldcoderbaldcoder Registered User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Mastery items!