Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game not connecting online

jenny_hoar26jenny_hoar26 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
A friend suggested I submit an issue here and maybe someone can help me. After the last event (not current one, the one before) my game was taking over 20 minutes to connect to Facebook. I let it go for a few days hoping it would correct itself, but it didnt. So I lodge a ticket with Zynga and after weeks of emails back and forward and trouble shooting I am worse off. I have tried all the "fixes" and nothing has worked. Last weekend I received an email fron Zynga support saying they had restarted my game. After that I can no longer connect to Facebook at all. 2 nights ago I managed to get in, to my shock. The very next day I was back to not being able to connect. I have tried every fix, read every forum, and am feeling very dejected. I have now given up, but a coop member suggested I contact you..please help

Comments