Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Cheaters

Comments

• en ramen ram Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 50 This Space is Available

I hope Zynga will check this out. I just got this on global

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Guest Posts: 1,663 The Chosen One

@en ram Thank you for letting us know about the cheater in the Market. Please submit a ticket to FarmVille 2: Country Escape Support team with the following details so they can further investigate.

• Issue description
    • Name and email address
    • Player ID
    • Preferred language of support
    • Screenshots (if available)
  • en ramen ram Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 50 This Space is Available

Knows Wheat i went there before i came here and its not showing contact support

I think hes wandering player , he might have have just jumped in to another coop, cant even find that coop anymore

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,156 Assassin

Me too Rose - I don't clone r cheat either and I win leaderboard too!! Actually Zynga has caught cheaters before, I wanna say it was about a year ago, there was an email that came out with a web site to go to for unlimited keys, I deleted it not knowing what it actually was at the time primarily because in the web address was the word hacking I don't open r go to stuff like that, but anyways I was gonna report but ended up not having to because wen I came here to the players support there wer players who assisted in answering lots of questions stamped as banned, so that tells me Zynga can and will eventually catch those that violate the terms and agreements of the game. So hang in there they will eventually get caught. Also if ever u are grouped with players that are at much higher levels than u are in leaderboard, report it, the next round u will be grouped with players on ur level. That too has happened to me. I think I was in the 50's level and everyone I was grouped with wer well in the 100 levels, I didn't stand a chance of placing in top 5, I reported n the next round I was with my own level players and placed 1st. So again they r there to do what they can to assist, but you really need to report in the right forum for them to assist, it's a totally different support group for that kinda stuff. Enjoy ur farm n the game ... Happy farming!! I'm looking forward to the birthday bash event!! YaY

• JsbJsb Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    I thought zygna employees ran up the scores so we would play more.
  • Emma_SEmma_S Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert
    edited April 2017
    Saw this yesterday; millions of Quartz, tin etc. Getting fed-up with all the cheaters
  • firefighterfanfirefighterfan Registered User Posts: 390 Social Snowflake
    It not only county fair has cheaters event one are cheating see lots already finish event cuz they sell last phase things on day 3 after event started. So disappointed cuz if it permanent one they even cheat to get the top 5 on the one that you make n sell to get points n they get 6 digits in 10 minutes after the game started n always see gold boost used all time very unfair cuz my game froze n couldn't get 5 place for fox n they wouldn't work with me but cheaters get to keep the fox
  • GardenGirl2GardenGirl2 Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    > @Brian said:
    > The way to fix it is make the country fair wagon back the way it was so you were trying to hit a goal on your own and don't have stupid leader board events

Oh.....I miss that SOOOOOOO much! It's was actually worth trying.
  • MihalyBMihalyB Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Very interesting... No reason to play the event...

@MihalyB that totally hackers cheating I'm glad I finally won dog cuz last time I had cheaters n my game froze all day n they wouldn't fix it say I was in 8th place hope they fix it n did u report it
  • stm2000stm2000 Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

@MihalyB said:
    Very interesting... No reason to play the event...

That is interesting--all top 5 have the exact number 2147483647. I guess they all used the same hacking tool and it has that as a limit. They set that and walk away. What's the point of even playing?!

I've been extremely lucky. I am level 70 and I have never been grouped in the County Fair or in any Events with cheaters like that. I've seen some dodgy behavior, but nothing that was so outrageous that I knew for sure it was cheating (with the exception of the farmers market where I've seen several people selling impossible amounts of feathers, quartz, etc.).

• mommmabearmommmabear Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

Well...just so you know..one of my coop members says Zynga removed the top 3 cheaters on her leaderboard. Yay Zynga!!!

@mommmabear that great news hope they do that all the time we complaint bout it
  • WendyB45WendyB45 Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

I always get the same responses when I report cheaters... this is nearly every week... I don't get what of the response are supposed to me. Anyone else get this one? What does this mean??

"In order to maintain an even playing field, we actively check for and try to prevent behavior that negatively impacts fair competition.

For example, when actions such as altering device time or manipulating player data are detected, we remove users from their original County Fair group to ensure fairness for other players."

• jenniferhoarjenniferhoar Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

couldnt agree with you more Wendy. They have to stop this. Current event leaderboard has some at 500000 points already on day 1
    I am going to try and get our coop to boycott events, until Zynga does something to stop this.

• Clady50Clady50 Registered User Posts: 27 Clueless Cookie
    I posted this question in another thread but this thread might suit my purpose better. And btw...I agree with you guys. It has been so long since I placed in county fair it is ridiculous! And I am a daily player! (Retired and bored...lol) I review the co op membership every week and noticed a friendly farmer member that has no picture, level 12, non-active for weeks. I cannot eject and neither can co-leaders! Also can't block or visit farm. One of the co-leaders suggested it might be a robot. Silly question but is it possible for Zynga to plant bots to catch cheaters since it is such an issue? I know that sounds silly. But if it is a glitch I want it fixed. Taking up space! I have seen no other comments from other players about a member glitch
  • IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 1,256 Genius Genie

This was my group less than 24 hours after event start. Mods, please tell me how this is possible without cheating? Why would I even want to bother?

This is a request to players. Please DON'T SPEND REAL WORLD MONEY ON THIS GAME! That is the only way we'll see positive changes made to this game.

• Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Registered User Posts: 234 Cupcake Princess

@irraya you must be so frustrated with this. I keep checking mine but it's not as bad as yours. Hope Zynga will fix this soon.

edited June 2017

@Chidgey_john said:
    @irraya you must be so frustrated with this. I keep checking mine but it's not as bad as yours. Hope Zynga will fix this soon.

I am! This is the second event in a row. Couldn't even make a dent in the last event, either part.

It would be so much better if we could all just have a personal goal, something suitable for our level, so it's not too easy.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,519 The Chosen One

@Irraya wow that's tough. No wonder you are disillusioned. There's a very strange mix of levels in your group. That seems bound to make it unfair as surely the higher levels will have more resources, bigger barns etc. Although Bunty at 71 seems to be giving people at more than twice that level a run for their money.
    Perhaps it's a group that buys a lot of keys and uses them in these events. Diamond country fair players maybe?

My ploy before a leaderboard is to get demoted in the country fair at least twice in the weeks before. I don't tap to start straight away either. That usually gets most of the really competitive people out of the way. I've never tried to reach Diamond in the fair either. I don't know if this is why I always seem to get in a reasonable group.

My group is pretty sedate. Hardly anyone using boosts and no one has reached a 100 k yet. I must look more closely at levels when I go back . I'm sure we're all pretty close in level.
    Maybe my lot will spark into action as the event progresses.

edited June 2017

@Irraya here's my lot. As you can see we are all at very similar levels. Nobody is busting a gut although the odd boost is starting to appear. Clearly no cheating.
    All my leaderboard events have been like this.
    If they were like yours I definitely wouldn't bother.

@Rambling Rose I don't bother much with the country fair. I think I was demoted twice in a row! Lol. I think I'm in the golden chicken group.

I used to get decent players in my group in these leaderboard events. Not so the past event and this time.

You're right about me being disillusioned with this game. It doesn't help that zynga is not serious about getting rid of these cheaters.

@Irraya I just don't understand why you are in such a mixed group of different levels.
    I think that needs explaining.

• SB_SB_ Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited June 2017
    I'm doing the Dog Competition and considered myself lucky to not have cheaters within the group. I might have been wrong. The top players have stayed pretty much the same, those being me and two others. Player #4 had barely over 7000 points and has not been advancing in a very long time. Now I looked at the leaderboard and he all of a sudden has advanced to 11 000 points, thus going in the lead. He doesn't have a boost on - neither coin or key. In fact, I don't remember seeing him in the Top 5 at all. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to all of a sudden jump from 7000 to 11 000 without boosts. Am I dealing with a smart cheater here who knows to stay under the radar? Also, if Zynga is interested in doing something about this, I will try to get a screenshot.

Edit: To clarify, I've been here staring at my tablet for a good while, keeping tabs on the scores. This player's sudden advance happened in an instant. This wasn't some kind of slow accumulation.
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

We appreciate the screenshot you've attached, @Irraya. The team is continuously striving to make it a competition that is fair for all farmers. Due to this, they sometimes move players between boards when certain behaviors have been detected and they continue to track & monitor the accounts showing unusual activities. If you feel that there are cheaters in your group, you can have them reported to Player Support. I'll include this information on our report. Thank you for cooperation and understanding, @Rambling Rose and @Chidgey_john.

• theresatheresa Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

How is it possible someone has over 2 billion points!!! ZYNGA,PLEASE LOOK AT MY TOP PERSON IN MY GROUP OF EVENT PLAYERS PLEASE. That person is only a level 43!!!

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

We appreciate your screenshots about the cheaters, @Aussiegilz. I've sent you a Private Message. Please keep me posted. Thank you!

• WendyB45WendyB45 Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

The cheaters are getting smarter... instead of staying millions ahead in county fair and 10's of 1000's ahead on the contest they do just enough to stay ahead. In my fair group I am using a full 10's boost and first place stays ahead only using a 2's (coin only) boost. It's not possible with out cheating. There is no possible for me to win the dog... even if I spent 10,000 keys... first place in my group has 198,350 points. AND I have been her group several times before. Just to get to 5th place I need 15,000 points and I have 36,000!! My friends are all on the top 5 with half the points I have. It's like this every single contest that competes with others.

This discussion has been closed.