Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

FV2CE: Feedback and Suggestion: Recieving Multiple Wedding Event Collection Items.

Comments

• Shaffer1969Shaffer1969 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    same thing here! I can't get passed this level. I've gotten champagne glasses the last 6 times!
    tjborreli wrote: »
    Yes that's correct Zygna 12 sets of glasses not counting on the one needed for level! This is ridiculous how much mint do you think is out there? Even doing horses every 2 hours the success rate is only 50 percent. You people really need to screw your heads on tighter and go x this mess you created!
  • Shaffer1969Shaffer1969 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I've gotten champagne glasses the last 6 times. I've already gotten them plus the silverware, plates, and linen but now I'm stuck on getting champagne glasses again. I'm afraid I won't be able to finish the quest at this rate...
  • CavievnCavievn Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I am still stuck on the tuxedo level, sick of making butonaires. Have received the tuxedo from wish list 4 times and the red bow tie twice, no sign of getting the other two items needed, or even those red books. Guess not going to get any rewards for all this darn hard work, and cant contact zynga as not a premium player who wastes money on this game. Have had enough. ZYNGA this game not fun anymore!!!!
  • Melva PollockMelva Pollock Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    After last update have gotten glasses a sees 6 times not counting the first one should be done please fix or just give me power pin rewards please
  • PrimRose9PrimRose9 Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 570 Goldsmith
    edited June 2015
    Howdy Farmers!

Your feedback are greatly appreciated and are noted to be shared with the team.

I ask for much more patience and understanding as we work on ways to improve this game for you to enjoy.

Thanks and have a great day! :)
  • bluack2bluack2 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    I have also been stuck on the event. I'm in part 5 and keep getting rose petals. The changes don't help the game play.

When these events are first released I have no problems progressing and receiving event items. As soon as a change is made I can't finish the event. This has happened 2 times now. These are the only events I play cause I have no chance succeeding in the leaderboards. Leaderboards suck but if the events like these are going to constantly be tweaked to where no one can finish them, then there is no point playing this game anymore. Not to mention that I enjoyed playing the game initially but now it feels like work to play the game and is no longer just fun. Too many things to do just like Farmville and Farmville 2 on facebook. All of them have gotten out of hand.
  • titytitytitytity Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    Collection Item ( Champagne Glass ) More than three times above
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • titytitytitytity Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    Collection Item ( Champagne Glass ) More than three times above:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Eathen BaumhauerEathen Baumhauer Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    Seems like everyone is having a similar problem but it doesnt look like zynga plans to fix it since their response to me was to direct me to the page saying you could get multiple items (max of 3) even though i clearly stated that i had gotten 6 extra
  • Haba RamiHaba Rami Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I need help people I got the white jacket from the tux event 4 to 5 times now and I am not getting the bow tie no matter what I do this is not fair I was so exited to start this event but I am so frustrated now and I am getting no where just tell me if I should give up on this or what . Plz answer me asap
  • Tre VaTre Va Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    This is the 6th time getting champagne flutes. The event will be over in 2 days, 2 more items to go and the game is stuck.
  • louvannalouvanna Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    first of all, it isn't a max of 3
    Same here 5 times same item.. since 3 days -.-
  • Tre VaTre Va Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    This is the 6th time getting champagne flutes. The event ends in 2 days, with 2 more items to get, the game is stuck
  • cinster39cinster39 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I have been stuck on phase 3 for 4 days not this is getting ridiculous already. The event is over in 2 days. Very aggravating
  • ciccionpaxaciccionpaxa Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    Me too. Six times champagne flute.
  • Brigid ShawBrigid Shaw Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I've had rose petals 5 times, have crafted aisle bouquets over 30 times over the last 4 days, and cannot progress to the final stage. A boost is ok, but I still need to be able to use it in the time given - and to have a chance of getting the item needed to progress. Zynga greed will make me uninstall this game and all of their others.
  • squarepegsquarepeg Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 21
    edited June 2015
    same - says max of 3 but I'm up to 18 champagne glasses!!! I can't get past the 2nd item so I have no chance of completing!
  • patgardnerpatgardner Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    i gave up kept getting the same thing, ridiculous
  • Riveradie_22Riveradie_22 Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 50
    edited June 2015
    Hello Farmers!

Thank you for the feedback about the Rose Petals for the Wedding Event. I will relay this to the FarmVille 2:Country Escape so they will know how you feel about it. We'll update this thread once we have an information about this. Thanks!
  • Deborah BurnettDeborah Burnett Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    I have now received champagne flutes 11 times. Yet zynga say maximum 3. I have used all my mints to.utotoa do this and there is two days left. WILL I EVEN COMPLETE THIS EVENT????
  • Heather SamuelsHeather Samuels Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    :mad:ohms, lookie, zynga "fixed" it! ( The article they send you, anyway)
    After emailing, again, they resent the article with a couple changes. I'm completely disgusted. How stupid do you think we are, zynga? Just fix your screw up! Quit trying to pass this off as intentional.
    Howdy Farmer,

The team made some adjustments recently, these tweaks were done to help out our fellow farmers for the event.

You may have noticed that you can now receive more than 1 of each Wedding Collection items.
    But don't worry, the drop rate will not require you to craft more Mystery Bags as the team increased the chances of Mystery Bags dropping the collection items quite well.

In addition to the increase in drop rate in the Mystery Bags, we have also added an extra Free Sunshine Boost time throughout the remainder of the Wedding Event!
    This will double your Event Items drop for some Places of Interest like the Pond, Mill or Glade.

For more information, you may check this link:
    https://support.zynga.com/article/farmville-2-country-escape/Are-you-getting-the-same-Wedding-Collection-Items-multiple-times-en_US-1433547493991

Regards,
    Nino, from the Farmville County Department of Player Advocacy
    Zynga Player Advocate

So, does zynga really think taking out the 3 times max part will now convince everyone this was intentional?!?! Incredibly insulting. It appears that they've decided to be stubborn and not fix anything, just to not have to do anything about their screw up. Bad business, zynga!
  • patfasspatfass This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert
    edited June 2015
    :mad:ohms, lookie, zynga "fixed" it! ( The article they send you, anyway)
    After emailing, again, they resent the article with a couple changes. I'm completely disgusted. How stupid do you think we are, zynga? Just fix your screw up! Quit trying to pass this off as intentional.
    Howdy Farmer,

The team made some adjustments recently, these tweaks were done to help out our fellow farmers for the event.

You may have noticed that you can now receive more than 1 of each Wedding Collection items.
    But don't worry, the drop rate will not require you to craft more Mystery Bags as the team increased the chances of Mystery Bags dropping the collection items quite well.

In addition to the increase in drop rate in the Mystery Bags, we have also added an extra Free Sunshine Boost time throughout the remainder of the Wedding Event!
    This will double your Event Items drop for some Places of Interest like the Pond, Mill or Glade.

For more information, you may check this link:
    https://support.zynga.com/article/farmville-2-country-escape/Are-you-getting-the-same-Wedding-Collection-Items-multiple-times-en_US-1433547493991

Regards,
    Nino, from the Farmville County Department of Player Advocacy
    Zynga Player Advocate

So, does zynga really think taking out the 3 times max part will now convince everyone this was intentional?!?! Incredibly insulting. It appears that they've decided to be stubborn and not fix anything, just to not have to do anything about their screw up. Bad business, zynga!

Doesn't really matter what the email or 'Nino' have to say on the manner - the article it links to STILL says '3 times MAX' and it's BULL!!!!

I officially quit working on the event two days ago, and just continued stocking mint - anticipating today's forthcoming admission of a problem, another extension to the length of the event, and a pathetic apology for all the time Zynga has caused me to waste...
  • patfasspatfass This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert
    edited June 2015
    Phuppetty wrote: »
    You must be joking! It is now impossible to complete a challenge without buying keys. You can get each item up to 3 times (why????? you only need it once!) and it takes 6 bags to get 1 collection item (just as before, they have not increased the chances of a collection item even though they say they have) , and you need 4 items for each part of the current challenge. There are 6 parts so you have to get up to 432 collection bags over 14 days meaning you need 30 bags per day - how is that doable????? This is an appalling cynical rip off, you have to pay in order to win. The response from Zynga that it has been done to help players is insulting - how does getting an item 3 times that you only need once help????? And increasing the free boosts is plain silly - you still have to wait 4 hours for the mill, mine etc and then it takes hours to make the items you need to get a collection bag. Don't treat us as idiots Zynga! I have played this game since it started but no more as long as this 'helpful' change remains.

Uhhh... ...I think you need to take it easy on that guy. That post was from 5/28, BEFORE the latest 'fix' from Zynga that BROKE the **** event. I'm sure he was acknowledging the first USEFUL changes Zynga made when they shortened the length of time in the Reception area to 30 minutes and doubled the output - certainly NOT this latest update which broke the event.
    edited June 2015
    PrimRose9 wrote: »
    Howdy Farmers!

Your feedback are greatly appreciated and are noted to be shared with the team.

I ask for much more patience and understanding as we work on ways to improve this game for you to enjoy.

Thanks and have a great day! :)

...you're brave to even post in these shark infested waters!!! Any one of us is just ITCHING to tear into anyone or anything Zynga related until this game is FIXED!!!!

GREAT that you're sharing our 'feedback' with Zynga - please be sure to let me know when they send us back the middle-finger in response, as they always do.
  • Mim SlaterMim Slater Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    i hsave been crafting aisle bouquets for three days trying to get last item - the camera. Instead i keep getting the first item - rose petals (6 times so far)
  • Jennifer MarxJennifer Marx Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    Looks like they are deleting posts about this so don't be shocked if this one is too. Apparently they response is to ignore it and just get rid of proof its happening.
  • Heather SamuelsHeather Samuels Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2015
    They're not deleting, they're moving them to ideas and feature requests, into one thread.
  • Brett StevensBrett Stevens Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 4
    edited June 2015
    Maximum three.
    The only way Zynga can redeem themselves here is to give everyone the rewards regardless of how well they did.
    I've only gotten 4 scrap books as well. Haven't hit the first reward of coins. Nowhere near either gloves.
  • Brett StevensBrett Stevens Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 4
    edited June 2015
    Would appreciate getting those 4 days (so far) back too to be able to finish it
  • ammomammom Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 2 Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    titytity wrote: »
    Collection Item ( Champagne Glass ) More than three times above:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just got my 8th set of champagne glasses. This game is rigged so you cannot finish!