Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Unable to start World Milk Day

DesertBlueDesertBlue Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I get stuck on this screen.

When I tap to the left of the image it doesn’t go away. I can’t do anything else in the game. It just freezes. I’ve tried restarting the game, my iPad. Nothing works. Using an iPad Air 2 OS 15.4.1

Comments

• chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 218 Moderator

Our apologies for the unpleasant experience, @DesertBlue, and thank you for the screenshot that you have included in your report. Please visit this article for other workarounds that you can also try aside from restarting the game, and your device.

If the freezing persists, fill out this form and we'll forward it to the team for further checking. We appreciate your cooperation.

• DesertBlueDesertBlue Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks for your comment chilbisuke. A few minutes ago I restarted the game again and I am able to play again so the issue appears to have been resolved.