Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

FarmVille 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread [July 2021]

chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 163 Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: Country Escape Co-ops.
(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• JosephineJosephine Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Welcoming new and experienced players! Minimum level=15. Ability to communicate in English required.
    Cooperation is essential. If you like to play solo and just send a helper now and then, this isn't your co-op.

As a co-op, our main goals are Marie's Order Board weekly goal, Boat Race, and helping each other build farms.
    It's been a little quiet since Zynga stopped sending new members, and we're ready to regrow. We currently have 17 pretty active members, 22 total. We help each other out a lot and love helping newbies gain helpers and assets--but--we don't clone so don't ask.

Same rules of the road as most co-ops: no snagging, players may be removed when dormant for more than a week, pictures generally not required BUT when snagging becomes an issue new members are required to use a picture or icon until the problem clears up. Guidelines are flexible. Please be aware of boat race tasks or don't send helpers.

When you pop in you will probably be greeted. Please respond so we will know you can communicate. If you catch us all asleep, just post a short hello and we will see it later. If you have any questions just ask and someone will answer soon.

the name of our co-op is "100 Acres" but that search is slow. Search "Co-op-erating" and ours will be about the 17th on the list. Look for the rose symbol.

Hope to see you there :)

• zanoelzanoel Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi. We're looking for new members for our co-op.
    We're a small clan but growing fast. With our 2 active members we usually are in 1st place in the boat race. So we will want you to help us maintain this position.

Marie's board is important to concentrate on too.

You must speak English. And have a pic in your profile.

We can teach you many things to help grow u'r farm and do events far faster than playing solo

If your wanting us to help and teach no problem. But if you expect us to produce every item for you this is not your co-op.

We play often and regular, you will be expected to too. But we also understand that real life tacks priority.

If u want to join a happy and fun co-op And want to laugh a lot. Join us asap.

Co-op name is Our Willy Nilly Co-op
  • loizyirish12loizyirish12 Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, if you’re looking for a new co-op, join us, Loizy Irish . We ask that you speak English, have a picture and play the boat race. We are friendly and helpful. Come and play!

• SunnSunn Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hiya!! Just broke off from my coop and started a brand new one. Every level is welcome. Search for "A New Beginning" in green color font. Everyone is welcome!!! Can't wait to farm with ya! We are open right now, come see us!

• Pattismith21Pattismith21 Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I'm just one of the Administrators in the co-op group "Chewcurts" we are looking for other players who are as laid back as we are. The co-op rules are a standard no stealing from other members, profile pictures must be on your account, no rude comments to other's no cursing at other's or slang words, must speak English and follow the conversation with the group in the chatroom are just a few of them that will prevent you from being kicked out of the co-op. There isn't any one area of the game that is a requirement just play fairly and have fun with your game and help if you can the bonus is meeting new people from all over the world 🌎.
    Would like to have you come play with our team! Chewcurts

• DawnCDawnC Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Looking for new members! Coop is called FarmVille Funville. Our rules: must have picture, a name (no Friendly Farmers), read chat, no stealing, active and willing to help and be helped. No drama please, after all it’s just a game

• StormyKStormyK Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Friendly Foxville Farms is looking for new members! We have 4 fairly active admins and alot of active players. No stealing! No Friendly Farmers, you must have a name! Marie's order board is a must! We do have a few more rules that will be explained upon joining. Door is open now! We love meeting new people! Some of us have been friends for years now even though we live all over. A few have even met face to face!
  • loizyirish12loizyirish12 Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Loizy Irish co-op would love new members. We ask that you have a name and a picture and play the boat race. We are always there to help with requests for anything you need.

• RacyRayCRacyRayC Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi Farmers!!

I'm a newer player (level 23), and I've been struggling a lot with finding a co-op. Every time I join one, I'm kicked out within the day along with other members who weren't very high in level, despite me regularly participating by sending helping hands, filling orders, or sending orders as co-op exclusives.

This inspired me to make my own co-op! We are the "Friendly Farmers" with the motto of "everyone welcome!" There is no level required to join (aside from level 11, which is needed to join a co-op in general).

Come be a friendly farmer with me! <3

-Rachel
  • sixxster89sixxster89 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello!! Im recruiting more co op members! My old co op got deleted and hacked and I lost all my members so me and my current coleader are very saddened! We are daily players our co op is
    Sixxster crop
    feel free to join!! Thanks so much!!
  • Preston1994Preston1994 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello! I'm a leader of a coop named The Amigas. We're always happy to get new members of our coop. We're a fun coop who loves to play and help each other out and chat while we're playing. The rules of our coop is: no drama, no stealing, read chat before buying an item in our coop, communicate with other members to help them out and in return we'll help you out as well. So come join us and have fun farming
  • Crystal804Crystal804 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Come join my co op. Friendly farming with the anchor logo. Tired of strict rules? Me too. That's why I created this co op.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file