Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Update issues 6/22/21

CA_NortonCA_Norton Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I, like many, experienced issues after the update this morning. I thought the app may have been corrupt so I deleted it and downloaded it again from the App Store, this created a new user ID (I was unaware at the time) which reset my game from level 57 to 1. Is there anyway to recover my previous state?

Comments

• chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 163 Moderator

Apologies for the experience, @CA_Norton. If your game was previously synced to your Facebook/Game Center account, you can restore your progress by reconnecting it. Otherwise, it would be best to get in touch with our Player Support team as they can provide you with additional assistance in retrieving your original level.

We understand that you had to remove/reinstall the app due to the display issue, but rest assured that our team has just released a new update with the fix. Your patience is appreciated.