Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Can no longer purchase keys?

ChattycatChattycat Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Billing not supported on this device comes up? Why? Never had this issue before, but it did take £9:99 and give me no keys, had to open a case with PayPal, credit given but I don’t know where it’s been given too!
Sort this out Zynga!

Comments

• chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 184 Moderator

Apologies for the experience, @Chattycat. If you still haven't received the Keys even after restarting the game, please get in touch with our Billing team for immediate assistance.

In case your encounter the same issue next time, you can refer to these workarounds that you can do prior to making another purchase:

• Troubleshooting options for iOS
    • Return to your iPhone home screen, and select Settings -> General -> Restrictions.
    • Find and enable In-App purchases.
    • Remove and re-add your Payment Method via App Store settings by following the instructions on this link.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

• ChattycatChattycat Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have changed my payment type, and can still no longer purchase keys! So sad that after all these years of playing I can no longer carry on, plus the £9.99 taken for 285 keys says it has been credited! Where to though? Not to my bank account or too PayPal, who has got my £9.99?

• chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 184 Moderator

We appreciate the update, @Chattycat. In that case, it would be best to contact our Billing team so that they can check this for you and provide further assistance. Thank you.