Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Frozen game

ashimaashima Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't do anything in my game. It loads up and I can see my animals dancing but when I click on them nothing happens. Also I can't move my screen. I have checked for updates in both the game and on my tablet and both are all updated. I have tried restarting the game and my tablet and still nothing.
This is a screen shot of what my game looks like when I sign on.

Comments

• amaria99amaria99 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    same here! i’m so glad i’m not the only one!
  • amaria99amaria99 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have tried closing the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, installing it on a different device and nothing has worked!
  • nevaehfoxnevaehfox Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Please fix my game! My screen won’t even move like it’s not recognizing my fingers. I have deleted multiple time logged in and even logged in on a different device and it still is frozen.
  • babasonicbabasonic Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Same here, it’s been weeks now for me actually. I have tried all the basic steps, like uninstalling, re-installing, restarted my iPad way more times than ever. I have even cleared cache and network settings. I went to facebook, deleted from there as well. I am not at a point where I’m ok starting over, really, I just want to play again! I’ve also seen the downloading new content every time, and it never comes back to normal.

I found a page which asks me for my player number, which I shows when the page is loading, but I also need a PIN...how can I get it when the screen is frozen and unresponsive. Help?

• LorneLorne Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    My friend has same issue on iphone/ipad/windows 10 laptop but i dont have any issues! Where do we actually get help?!?! There is no way to contact someone for help and i hope they read this thread and help!
  • kalidemars123kalidemars123 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Mine is still frozen. Everything loads and just can’t do anything but look and watching my cows dance!
  • Jilly126Jilly126 Registered User Posts: 34 Forum Traveller

My game is frozen now too, it was fine this morning. I have tried the troubleshooting tips they did not work. I cannot contact support because the game does not load the interface.

• Lindala17Lindala17 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My game is now frozen It started in Marie’s order board now when i log in it just moves to one side of the farm and you cant do anything. Cant even contact support because the buttons to the co op and settings is not there !😤