Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Connect to Facebook

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 380 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Connect with Facebook problem.

Comments

• Mary1kMary1k Registered User Posts: 70 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    I have the same problem but mine is on my phone. I try to connect to Facebook and all I get is this ... Look at screenshot. It refuses to connect.
    Will you please tell me what I need to do to stop this? Clearing my Cookies does no good . It doesn't resolve my problem.
  • chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 142 Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @Mary1k. We appreciate the details, initial workarounds you've tried and the screenshot you have provided on your report however, to keep your account safe, please avoid sharing your User ID on pubic posts. Our team is still working to fix the connection of the game to Facebook in the soonest possible time. Meanwhile, we suggest these other troubleshooting options and visit this link from time to time for updates. Thank you for your patience.