Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

recent new content download

austintony01austintony01 Registered User Posts: 56 This Space is Available

i downloaded the new content as instructed by zynga, now the game will not work at all. cannot click on anything, i will now lose my place in the county fair, my county fair boost, my place in the boat race, my place in the daily free prize from the chest, and the prizes i get from spinning the wheel. i do not want a few coins tossed at me because of this bug, i want to be rewarded at the county fair, the boat race, the free prizes from the chest, and the spinning wheel. i will lose my place at the free chests and will be sent back to the beginning. this is unfair. why can you not get the bugs out before you send out the new content? why can't you fix the bugs you have with the medallions no longer working? i am running the game on an alienware laptop using windows 10.