Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Purchase Warning (Fixed)

MarinaSylvaMarinaSylva Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

There was a purchase. The Keys have not been downloaded as of yet. The money has been taken from my acct. It has been over 24 hrs no Keys. I have not had a issue with purchases before, this NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. Screen state ( Your purchase is being authorized. Please be patient, this may take a while.

Comments

• NannerNanner Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I purchased keys and did not receive them. Purchase keeps popping up saying it is processing.

• Firebird99991636Firebird99991636 Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I have just experienced the same problem. No warning ahead of time any purchase had to be done with a non-Microsoft device. I don't have a non-Microsoft device. My bank acct. shows the money was taken out and I get the same screen shot of "waiting for authorization, please be patient." Either give me the keys, or return my money.

• Rebecca24Rebecca24 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i have purchase keys and a pack and they took my money how do i get the keys or my money back for both all it keeps saying is your purchase is being authorized please be patient this may take a while

• T Terese HirschT Terese Hirsch Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

_NOT HAPPY! AS OF TODAY BEEN CHARGED $600.00_ON TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS IN ATTEMPT'S TO PURCHASE KEYS. IN EACH CASE WAS CHARGE BUT NEVER RECEIVED KEYS. THERE IS NO SIGN OF A RESOLUTION NOR A RESPONSE TO MY CONTACTS. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED I MAY BE FORCED TO REPORT THIS AS FRAUD. I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY ON THIS GAME AND NOW, OF ALL TIMES WHEN CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE A PRIORITY I FEEL I'M GETTING RIPPED OFF.

• T Terese HirschT Terese Hirsch Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

__# NOT HAPPY! AS OF TODAY BEEN CHARGED $600.00_ON TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS IN ATTEMPT'S TO PURCHASE KEYS. IN EACH CASE WAS CHARGE BUT NEVER RECEIVED KEYS. THERE IS NO SIGN OF A RESOLUTION NOR A RESPONSE TO MY CONTACTS. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED I MAY BE FORCED TO REPORT THIS AS FRAUD. I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY ON THIS GAME AND NOW, OF ALL TIMES WHEN CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE A PRIORITY I FEEL I'M GETTING RIPPED OFF.__

• Rebecca24Rebecca24 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i have pursched keys and pack and have not recived them yet

• MalibuMalibu Registered User Posts: 0 New to the Forums

I purchased a trunk full of keys 600 keys for 19.99 with tax 21.99 off my card. I purchasedd them July 31st 2020 and I still don't have them! I have emailed proof that payment posted and all I keep getting is a purchase warning pop up every few minutes saying it's being authorized, and the payment has posted. I was enjoying the game untill this happened. I have called zynga and no answer, and no email help either.

• Kel_Bell71Kel_Bell71 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Same here but I contacted support and sent them a screen shot of my purchase and of my screen and they got the keys to me quick with an extra 150 keys for the trouble.. BUT that message screen still pops up on my laptop ugh its driving me nuts... The whole game is .. I have purchased water and sheep with my sand dollars and did not get them I find things missing from my barn AND these events are getting to hard we only get 4 mineral waters every (?30 mins) ?20 something mins but yet they want 20 things made for what 1 key?!?!? They have FOOLS like us to buy them!

• krissykrissy Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have phrased keys a few days ago and still haven't received any of my keys
    edited August 5

**_ NOT HAPPY! AS OF TODAY BEEN CHARGED $600.00_ON TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS IN ATTEMPT'S TO PURCHASE KEYS. IN EACH CASE WAS CHARGE BUT NEVER RECEIVED KEYS. THERE IS NO SIGN OF A RESOLUTION NOR A RESPONSE TO MY CONTACTS. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED I MAY BE FORCED TO REPORT THIS AS FRAUD. I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY ON THIS GAME AND NOW, OF ALL TIMES WHEN CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE A PRIORITY I FEEL I'M GETTING RIPPED OFF. I must say the lack of results is very upsetting!

I PLAY ON WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP.
    VERSION 15.5793.0(32)
    Player ID ***
    No screen shots but you know the message.
    Been happening for last 3 weeks to me!_**

• LisaPLisaP Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I've tried to purchase keys via my PC but won't purchase them. Got a notice to purchase the keys via a non-Windows 10 device so I did on my Kindle. Neither the game on Kindle or my PC has received the keys yet. I'm so unhappy! What is going on?????

• SilverGrassSilverGrass Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 11 Moderator

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Farmers. The issue with Microsoft payments not going through is now fixed. Please make sure to force-close (Windows Phone/Windows 10 PC or Laptop) your game so you'll be able to receive your purchase Keys/package. Otherwise, please get in touch with our Billing team via e-mail for further assistance. Make sure to select "Billing" when sending a ticket to redirected to the correct department. Your patience is greatly appreciated.