Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Possible Glitch - Water Slide

SsnGrysnSsnGrysn Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi. I am having a problem with Game Loading. I hope you are able to solve this problem. Anyway, I went to Water Slide and won something that said as the pop up "Water Slide" that said " Congratulations! You've recovered the Showpieces for this Act and found the Water Slide" loading remain and wont back to my Home game. First, I turned off my iPhone and the turn back on. Nothing has changed. Secondly, I uninstalled it and reinstalled the apps on my iPhone. It asked me to choose to restart it or not. So I restarted it and it is still there. It is unable to go back to Home game. There is no "X" on top right hand corner. I am unable to get out of it. Can you help me? So please help me. https://us.v-cdn.net/6027851/uploads/editor/4r/altctlpf2hdw.png

Comments