Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Boat Race and Country fair not loading

AmieAppleAmieApple Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
Tried closing and restarting...different WiFi , update and nothing works!

Comments

• SearchinmeSearchinme Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

My fair and boat race are not loading either. I have closed app, reloaded and even rebooted my iPad. Still no boat race and no county fair! I don’t have a list of friends either in my co op to send seeds to and can’t request them either. Nothing I have done is working. Some of the co op members are having no issues. Please fix this before So we can fairly compete in the boat race and county fair!!! So frustrating!

• LynneBLynneB Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Also cannot connect to country fair, boat race or co-op chat

• micsuemicsue Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Same problem, neither working.

• TLussierTLussier Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

Same issues. Only work around I found that works is to log out FB Within the game & FB app. Re-install fvce until I can get into the boat race. When connecting with fb within game & contacts pictures are not visible I also log into APPLE as well within the fvce settings. Works fine until I close out of the game & wanna play again either hours later or the next day.

• Ellen2Ellen2 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 76 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    Me too to all of the above I cannot connect to either
  • LynnLockLynnLock Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    Ditto. It seems like almost every time apple updates their phones, we have a problem with this game for some reason. No boat race. No county fair but I can send/receive speed seed
  • SearchinmeSearchinme Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

My fair and boat race are not loading again today. I have closed the app several times as well as rebooting the iPad and still not loading. So frustrating!

• Ellen2Ellen2 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 76 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    Hi, yes I’m having this problem again myself with the fair and boat race also with the ask button on the chat I’m unable to collect .
    Thanks
  • LynneBLynneB Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Mine worked for a day then stopped. Zynga you have a defect please fix!

• RosRos Registered User Posts: 182 Fisherman
    edited June 2020

Perhaps the next game update will help. Or perhaps the start of next week’s county fair. @AmieApple - did you swipe the game memory cache away before re-opening the game?

You also have the option to contact support. You can do that through the game. Tap on the settings cogwheel top right of the screen. Choose the help tab. Make a note of your player ID at the bottom of that page so that you can include it in your message. Then tap on the player support button. That will take you to Zynga’s support website. Tap on the red ‘contact support’ button at the bottom of your screen.

• SteLexSteLex Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 19 Moderator
    edited June 2020

We understand the frustration having yet to enjoy tending your Farm even after performing the recommended troubleshooting steps, Farmers. The inaccessibility issues with Boat Club Races, County Fair, and other features in the game have already looked at by the team for an immediate fix, so no need to issue a report about it. In the meantime, for updates, please visit this article periodically. We appreciate your continued patience, thanks.

We commend your help, @Ros.