Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

The game has problems for me

sam995sam995 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

The images are missing, almost all of them. Like in the picture. It is hard to do anything really

Comments

• chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 111 Moderator

Sorry for the inconvenience, @sam995. We appreciate the details and screenshot you have provided on your report. To help fix the display on your game, we suggest performing the troubleshooting steps provided on this link. Let us know how it goes, thanks.

• sam995sam995 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 23

@chiibisuke said:
    Sorry for the inconvenience, @sam995. We appreciate the details and screenshot you have provided on your report. To help fix the display on your game, we suggest performing the troubleshooting steps provided on this link. Let us know how it goes, thanks.

I have tried that. But the problem is not only missing images. For example I am making flour in the mill. Time passes, i click on it. It says +1 flour but it just disappears.(Un = flour in Turkish)
    watch this you'll understand what my problem is.