Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

More Shovel Please

PidiboyPidiboy Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
edited May 2020 in Ideas & Feature Requests

I think forging and collecting shovels really is not balanced compared to padlocks and nails. Why not lessen the time of forging shovel or have and additional tool shed? We're having a hard time removing obstacles in our lots. Also, padlocks and nails takes up much space in the barn while waiting for more shovels to complete the requirements for upgrades.

Comments

• bajanfuhlifebajanfuhlife Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    I totally agree. There's a backporch and I keep getting 💡 but don't use them bc I don't use the backporch to want to upgrade it. Maybe if we could store the nail, locks and shovels there it would be useful. I can't sell or give away locks so when they become too many I have to toss them. They need to make each type of item count as one instead of each item counting as one.