Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Purchased Suitcase of keys and Pack of seeds,hands, and key and haven't received them

jdenjden Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

**PLEASE HELP!! ** I made two different purchases - one for 9.99 for a suitcase of 285 keys and a bundle pack for $4.99 two days ago on 5/8. My credit card has been charged and I have the receipts. One apple order number is MQV8QZ0HF6. Please either give me the items or credit my card.****

Comments

• chiibisukechiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 105 Moderator
    edited May 14

Apologies for the inconvenience, @jden. Thank you for the details you have provided on your report. If you haven't tried yet, we suggest force closing/reloading your game. In case your purchased Keys are still not showing up, please contact our Billing Support team by following the steps provided on this link. Please make sure to select "Billing", as shown on the picture below. Your patience is greatly appreciated.