Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Finding Active Coop Members

tokktokk Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
edited May 2020 in Neighbors / Co-ops
Our Co-op needs active people and we can guarantee you that we are all active as well 24/7! So if you are looking for an active, friendly and helpful co-op be glad to tell me! Our Co-op's name is Summer Dreams. Currently at 20 members! You can also message me on Facebook: Jansen Usi ! That would be all and have a nice day farmers! Fb link: https://www.facebook.com/jansencarl.usi

Comments

• tokktokk Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2020
    Our Co-op needs active people and we can guarantee you that we are also active as well 24/7! So if you are looking for an active, friendly and helpful co-op be glad to tell me! Our Co-op's name is Summer Dreams. Currently at 20 members! You can also message me on Facebook: Jansen Usi and that would be all and have a nice day farmers! Happy farming! Fb link: https://www.facebook.com/jansencarl.usi
  • Ro_RoRo_Ro Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    We are a group of 4 members so far. I left previous group due to drama and racism and in all honesty all we should want to do is have fun and enjoy playing with persons all over the world, no matter what race or color or hair type or disability we should all want to have fun. And so we are looking for new members to join our group called ‘’S U N N Y farms’’ we are active members literally play all day and night. We welcome other active members who are helpful and we believe that COMMUNICATION is key to a successful group. We all want to grow together and help others grow. We are accepting low level members high levels any level member to join. It’s an open group, no approval is needed to join. Thank you and we look forward to having you with us!
  • Vinit23071984Vinit23071984 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have created my own co-op in farmville 2 country escape. I need friends in my co-op my co-op name is india. If you want to join my co-op all are welcome.
  • jeanBjeanB Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

bonjour et bon jeu a tout je cherche des menbres actif pour ma coop svp..... Réunion la coop 974 merci de me rejoindre et bienvenu a vous

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file