Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Why can we not get more minerals?

itsmetcedsaiditsmetcedsaid Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

If not another patch then make them ready sooner!

Answers

• MoniMoni Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

exactly, way too many items require them and we can not make enough in the time allotted.

• itsmetcedsaiditsmetcedsaid Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Please take in to consideration there are 4 plot items of which we can have 6 of each and only 4 minerals per patch harvest

• anneliesannelies Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I am becoming increasingly fed up with being short changed on minerals. Three times today I have waited an hour, added an extra 10 minutes for luck, and still only received 3 minerals instead of 4!!!
    All other aspects of the game have timers attached telling you how long to wait till the item is ready - why is the mineral a case of pure guesswork?
    Sometimes, and only rarely, the graphic on the mineral changes to show it is full - but this is inconsistent.
    This must be a priority - I am getting fed up with it!

• MichiganderKayMichiganderKay Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I agree that there are not enough minerals to supply the demand of Events. For fair play why can't we have a mineral bin for each plot we get??? We have 1 bin that takes an hour to get 4 fertilizer. If you are using your water plots waiting 1 hour to get more minerals is frustrating and not fair to trying to finish an Event. Please help us get more minerals. Thanks