Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Cannot Change Minimum Level For New Co-Op Members...

DogRescueMomDogRescueMom Registered User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling

I am using an iPad - 6th Generation - and I want to change the Minimum Level Requirement Needed To Join My Co-Op. However, when I slide the lever over to raise it, it does not change. It remains Level 11, no matter how many times I have tried to change it. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

Denise - Leader of CCF1 Co-Op

Comments

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,175 Assassin
    @DogRescueMom ive heard conflicting information about changing the level, first it was said it can only be set at the creation of the coop, then it was said, that you cannot raise the level higher than your lowest level player (which makes sense) and last it was said only the creator of coop can change.... so if you’re the creator of the coop and not trying to raise minimum level above your lowest level player, then it’s a mystery or glitch that would need tech support assistance.
    This probably didn’t help much, but it’s all the information I have
  • DogRescueMomDogRescueMom Registered User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling

@Jenkey - I am the creator and you did help! Because I am trying to raise the Minimum Level so that no additional players below a certain point could join, since I have so many at low levels. You really did help - thank you!

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,175 Assassin
    @DogRescueMom great glad I could help
    Happy farming :)
  • Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 324 The One Who Knows it All

Coop leader sets level to join. The glitch, a coop member can invite a lower level player to join coop. If lower level player accepts invite, the coop leader set level changes to lower level.

• Teresa1981Teresa1981 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I am the creator of the coop and there are no members in my coop below level 11, but i still cant change the minimum level required :-(

• Teresa1981Teresa1981 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

@Jenkey said:
    @DogRescueMom ive heard conflicting information about changing the level, first it was said it can only be set at the creation of the coop, then it was said, that you cannot raise the level higher than your lowest level player (which makes sense) and last it was said only the creator of coop can change.... so if you’re the creator of the coop and not trying to raise minimum level above your lowest level player, then it’s a mystery or glitch that would need tech support assistance.
    This probably didn’t help much, but it’s all the information I have

I am the creator of the coop and no one in my member is below level 11.. i still cant change it...

• Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 324 The One Who Knows it All

Coop joining starts at level 11. If no member is below level 11 then coop level cannot be raised above level 11.

• CatladyCatlady Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

The lowest level cannot be changed to a higher level of the lowest level player. If for example your lowest level is say 23 then the slider bar will not go higher than that level but will go lower. You would need to evict your lowest level players in order to reset the level. Hope this helps