Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Creating a New Co-Op

Woof124Woof124 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm new to the game, I just hit level 11 and tried to create a new co-op. The button on the bottom says it costs 100000 coins to create a co-op...can that possibly be right? It seems extraordinary...am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

Answers

• PoodlePoodle Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

Hi Woof124 no you are not doing anything wrong... That would be the price...as you go up the levels you will find the coin builds up quite fast. Happy Farming

• phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 61 This Space is Available

@Woof124 said:
    I'm new to the game, I just hit level 11 and tried to create a new co-op. The button on the bottom says it costs 100000 coins to create a co-op...can that possibly be right? It seems extraordinary...am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks.

Just a suggestion. Since you are a low level player, I would suggest that you join an established co-op. A good co-op can help you move up quickly. If you start your own group, you might not be able to attract good players. Think of it this way: If you wanted to join a swim group, would you want to join one that is lead by a person who barely knows how to float? Or would you rather join a group with a leader who not only is a trained swimmer but also passed safety training and worked as a lifeguard? Join a group with some higher level players that are willing to help and have more experience than you in the game.