Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

The game on the phone is different The game on the computer is different

Lady_FarmerLady_Farmer Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

Hi, I connect to the game with facebook on the phone, I have 41 levels and I progress, but I enter the computer with the same facebook account, I am 21 level. What should I do here? I cannot view my farm in its latest form.

Comments

• MookieMookie Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I have a similar problem. I play on my laptop at Zynga - Level 245. When I try to play with the android app it brings me back to level 1. I've removed and downloaded the app several times but it's always at level 1.

Would love to be able to play on my phone while I'm not at home.

• phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

@Mookie said:
    I have a similar problem. I play on my laptop at Zynga - Level 245. When I try to play with the android app it brings me back to level 1. I've removed and downloaded the app several times but it's always at level 1.

Would love to be able to play on my phone while I'm not at home.

The first time that you run the game on your cellphone, you will have to start at the beginning of the game and go through the tutorial. Once you get finished with that part (i think around level 5) you will have a chance to log into Facebook in the game. After you log into facebook, you will be able to connect to your old game. So just be prepared to play until you get to level 5 before you will be able to get back your current level.

So on your cellphone, just play thru level 5 and connect to Facebook. It will load your regular game on your cellphone. You won't have to do all those steps again when you play on your cellphone.