Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Solution for freezing game

ErnaastErnaast Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Hi There, my game is now frozen for about a week, I was at level 74 I think. Now I cannot move the screen and there are no buttons what so ever. I can do realy nothing. What is going on?

Tagged:

Answers

• Mike101571Mike101571 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

can zynga please give us a status report on when they might get the game fixed so we can finally play online again. thanks

• Mike101571Mike101571 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

anyone else still having this issue??

• ErnaastErnaast Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Yes, i have the same issue, no idea what is going on.

• SteLexSteLex Registered User, Super Moderator Posts: 13 Moderator

Sorry to know that you're experiencing game freezing issues, @Ernaast. To help you get back to your Farm and tend it smoothly, I recommend performing the troubleshooting steps outlined here. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dear TeLex, I tried that already. I have the same problem when I try to play it on my ipad. It happened after the first time some kind of a new event started. see picture of screen.

Dear SteLex, is there a solution that works for this problem?

• SunnyOHSunnyOH Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 10

I am unable to play my game as it freezes as it opens. This has been the situation for 6 days now. What happens is it shows loading data, launching game, shows farm, pauses, shows game, pauses then freezes altogether. I do see that it has never linked me to my co-op. One time I tried to quickly click on my settings and it showed them and same thing happened when I tried to quickly click on my barn. IT showed my barn and also showed that I no longer have extra storage that I had earned from a prior boat race.
    I've tried all the suggestions from Zynga, i.e. restarting app, restarting PC, clearing cache, closing via task manager etc and it still freezes. Funny thing is though I keep getting message when co-op members post items and achieve milestones like TimberTime even after the frozen app is closed. One other response from Zynga was that it was due to an problem with the boat race; however, I was not in the boat race so I wasn't really sure how that applied.
    I run FV2CE on a Lenovo PC using Windows 10. Last update was 6/3/2020 it stopped working on 6/5/2020 although it was having some problems in chat.
    Anyone have a suggestion on where to go from here??